TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 11:53:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 128
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 58
  • Total: 58

My next new pc

Started by SmokyBlue, January 23, 2009, 04:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmokyBlue

ya know.. after reading these last comments, first of all, it is a bit better than what i have now.  :tickedoff: :buck2:

second, its a toy, and it will be here soon, and last, i want to have a bit of fun with it..  :D

foir what i do, i think it will be fine, im not a gamer, but i do like playing with my graffix.. i dont think i will have anymore spots of my machine freezing when i run a program, and that there, im tickled..  ^-^

its got a decent warenty so if anything "should" happen, im covered.. i wasnt "talked" into anything, but i think if it doesnt get here soon!! :2funny:  but anyways.. least im moving up, for the ram alone.. one gig here now still stinks.. and who knows, maybe next year i will get a bigger better, but for now, with what is offers, me will be happy or me will trade up again.. ;)

all i wanted to do was to show off my new toy.. lol and maybe get some good points on pc's, not a who is bigger or better.. most people cant afford to play "keep up with the joneses", and i really didnt feel like building a pc.. its been a while since i took my a+ class, but even without it, i could have put something together..  :2funny: but i picked out a touchy feely thing.. hmm
* SmokyBlue says lets not go there on that one!!  :buck2: :2funny:

SmokyBlue

and thanks G6.. i will have fun :P who knows maybe it just might be a good one.. gots me fingers crossed ;)

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

SmokyBlue

:o lol Jeff.. got coffee?? :p

hmm id get out the popcorn but i ran out yesterday!!  :2funny: ^-^

Zetan

I'd scrap it now.. it'll save the pain later  :2funny:

JPDeni

I don't think it's something that I would want, but I think it's great that Smokey has something that she wants. I just had a memory of when we were moving from southern California to the Seattle area. I told someone (whom I didn't know well) that I was moving and the first thing out of his mouth was "You're gonna hate it." Well, that's really helpful, I thought. Here I was in the midst of packing to move and this person was telling me that I was going to be unhappy after going through all this effort. Since, at that point, there was no turning back, the only motive he could possibly have for telling me that was to make me feel bad. He was wrong, of course. I love it here and wouldn't move back to SoCal if somebody paid me to.

I say have fun with your toy, Smokey. Enjoy the heck out of it. I hope it's everything that you think it will be. I can't wait to get your reviews after you've had a chance to play with it for a bit.

Crip

Zetan

Meh.. It's just a bit of fun.

bad me.

Crip

I actually have enuff of old PC parts to put together a pretty nice Computer , but I can't do it-----

Zetan

Quote from: Crip on January 24, 2009, 02:54:50 PM
I actually have enuff of old PC parts to put together a pretty nice Computer , but I can't do it-----

I have a nice P4 at work, board, GFX card.. etc. Needs the case, mouse, keyboard, screen. It was gonna be a gift to somebody for xmas. I have all the others bits needed here, spare CD writer, HDD, etc. It didn't pan out so I'll either build it, or sell it.