TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 04:30:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,195
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 114
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 72
  • Total: 72

whats wrong?

Started by ronnie42, October 07, 2007, 07:59:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronnie42

Hi i have instaled tinyportal today in my new forum but there seems to be a small bug?
The instal worked fine and no errors came forward but if i go to the admin section in smf then i see the tinyportal section to change settings only: i can change nothing cose there are no links to click on and do so?
the completly tinyportal section in smf admin is empty simpley nothing is there.
do i something wrong or can you guy's tell me what to do?

thx

ronnie42

it seems to be that it's not possible to load the dutch language file, that's what to log told me inside the forum so maybe that's the problem.

wdm2005

make sure the laungage file is in your languages folder in your theme folder

Zetan

Please see the sticky topic in the Installation board here at TP.net entitled: "Resolving missing text in New SMF/TP Installations".

ronnie42

ok that seems to be it.

i only have the choice to switch between dutch and english if i choose dutch i see nothing if i choose english it works fine now what do i need to do?
maybe stupid question but i realy dont know. :-\

Zetan

Depends on what forum character encoding your site uses. You need to install the correct language packs, either UTF-8 or IS0, if there is Dutch language packs for download, download them and follow the instructions in the topic.

You need to check what characters your forum uses first.