TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 03:59:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 112
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 57
  • Total: 57

showcase posting guide

Showcase Board Posting Guide

The Showcase Board is for our Members to Showcase their sites that use SMF and TinyPortal.

Any topics for sites that no longer use TinyPortal are subject to deletion at any time, at the discretion of the TP Support Site staff.

Local Online Community

Started by djfs3, August 01, 2010, 08:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djfs3

Quote from: ZarPrime on August 02, 2010, 04:02:41 PM
There is no doubt that a dark theme looks much better (on any monitor) when you are viewing it in a dark room.  Last night, I looked at the site and I thought it looked great.  Viewing it during the day, when sunlight is streaming through the window, makes it a little difficult to distinguish the difference in the shades of the title bars, etc., but it still looks pretty good to me.

ZarPrime

it's really good to get some good feedback from you and from everyone who has replied... really appreciate it and thanks again  O0

Maxx1

This theme was made to be dark "Inferno" I have this also, but re did mine in Blue and gray variations, But what happened to the TP? are you having issues with it? or like me test others out!

regards,
Maxx
But Mama, That's Where all the fun is!

ZarPrime

He hasn't actually been active for a little more than a month.  He probably removed TP for some reason.  Perhaps he'll return to TP now that we are into Release Candidates.

ZarPrime