TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 11:37:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 112
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 86
  • Total: 86

emergency site check!!!!

Started by superQ, February 10, 2007, 09:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superQ

mnichols7

Quote from: superQ on February 10, 2007, 10:24:13 PM
What are you talking about Marian the random baby pic??? If so is it really that offensive???

Not offensive, just not appealing, nothing held my attention.  I saw no graphics, and the page was unbalance and too long.  But like I said, it is probably just me and others may like the complicated look and the abundant of information.  But I felt overwhelm at the prospect of finding what I might be looking for. Sorry.

mnichols7

Maybe it is because I am viewing it as a guest and I noticed that many things were denied to guest, that probably is it.  I did like the Wow graphic, it gives a bit of color and draws the eye.

superQ

now the problem has returned!#$@@##$#&

mnichols7

That's bad, I know you are bound to be frustrated, I know I would be.

superQ

kinda curios about this in the root directory --see attach

how many index.php does Q need anyway

superQ

Here is something interesting. I have this proxy thing called tor and privoxy only on ff and if I enable it where all the info is transmitted through proxies and what not the page shows up right If I disable it I get realinfo.bs see at the bottom just left of middle enabled in green and disabled in red

http://www.privoxy.org/

http://tor.eff.org/

That would indicate not a hack, but a server isuue??? or would it??

brianjw

Well i guess stick with the way you have it now ;)

superQ

Good day everyone...well I got an email last night saying the support ticket had been closed, so I figured it was fixed. It worked for a while and then back to the realinfo.com problem. I just need 1 or 2 checks on the site to rule out my isp as the problem I have deleted my cache in like 5 browsers and still get the realinf.com when I go to

www.therockpile.org

:idiot2: :idiot2:

Thanks....

IchBin

I see the rockpile now. You don't?