TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 09:40:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 112
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 99
  • Total: 99

TPReviews 1.0 rev.7

Started by IchBin, November 20, 2009, 02:27:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken.

Just discovered that 'guests' are not able to see the reviews on my site, am I missing the setting or do we need to add that option?
... yes I've looked and looked and looked  ;)
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti
Yesterday When I was Young.

IchBin

It's not a permission in the reviews module, it should be an option in the permissions for SMF to allow guests to see reviews though. Let me know if you don't see that.

Ken.

Had looked there already, but looked again just in case... no permissions for the module are in the SMF permissions screen.
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

IchBin

meh, I'll have to look when I can figure out how to get access to my SVN from work. I don't have it on any live SMF2 sites so I can't look at it right now. I'll keep you posted. Feel free to remind me if you don't hear anything fairly soon.

Ken.

Quote from: IchBinâ„¢ on February 26, 2010, 03:20:45 PM
meh, I'll have to look when I can figure out how to get access to my SVN from work. I don't have it on any live SMF2 sites so I can't look at it right now. I'll keep you posted. Feel free to remind me if you don't hear anything fairly soon.

OK... Thanks Brad.

Just installed it to my test site and checked, looks the same there.
If it helps I can set an account there for you. (or on my live site if you like... it has file manager installed)

IchBin

Go ahead and send me a login for your test site. I don't want to touch your live site. lol

Ken.

Chinaren

Howdy!

Newcomer to TP, but longtime user of SMF. 

I'd like to have a go with this mod, but when I try to upload, it says it's not compatible with SMF2RC3.  Is this correct?   If so, any chance of an upgrade?  :)

Lesmond

I don't think this mod is supported anymore, but we can wait and see if  IchBin can indeed update it!

ZarPrime

I thought Ken had this installed on his RC3/TP 1.0 beta 5.2 test site, and even his live site, but I could be wrong.  Ken has worked a lot with Ichbin on this Mod.  Chinaren, even though it is installed with the SMF Package Manager, it does require TinyPortal to be installed first.

Maybe when Ken or Ichbin logs in here, one or both will comment on this.

ZarPrime