TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 03:37:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 128
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online

Varias dudas con TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4

Started by Garrulin, September 16, 2009, 06:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garrulin

Bueno, tengo varias dudas con esta versión del portal, las iré numerando y a ver si me podeis ayudar :

1Ã,ª .- Se que la traducción al castellano aun no esta lista, pero lo estrará? he instalado la última traducción que hay, pero no traduce todo (como por ejemplo, el tipo de bloque) y al intentar hacer los cambios manualmente el portal da error y no funciona.

2Ã,ª .- Como digo va todo correcto (salvo la traducción) en el theme default, pero si cambio de theme, el portal se ve bien y todo, pero no se me ve el botón del menu que te lleva al foro, solo sale el de inicicio (portal) y ya salta al de ayuda, esto me pasa tanto con el portal en castellano como en ingles.

3Ã,ª .- Hay alguna manera de modificar el bloque de la información del usuario? lo que quiero hacer, es que el avatar que sale abajo y hacia la izquierda, salga arriba del todo y centrado, también me gustaria saber si debajo del avatar le puedo añadir el nombre o una imagen del rango del usuario y las estrellas que tiene ese rango.

Son muchas cosas en un solo post, pido perdóm por ello, un saludo y Gracias.

En Ingles :

Well, I have several concerns with this version of the portal, go to number and see if you can help me:

1Ã,ª .- The Castilian translation that is not ready yet, but estrará? I installed the latest translation there, but does not translate everything (eg, the type of block) and try to manually change the site fails and does not work.

2Ã,ª .- As I gonna be all right (except translation) in the default theme, but if I change theme, the site looks good and all, but I can not see the menu button takes you to the forum, just leave the of inicicio (portal) and jumps to help, that's wrong with the portal both in Castilian and English.

3Ã,ª .- Is there any way to modify the block of user information? I want to do, is that the avatar that comes down and left, leaving the top and centered, I also like to know if the avatar below you can add the name or picture of the range of the user and the stars who have that range.

There are many things in one post, asking why Perdomo, a greeting and thanks.

ZarPrime

Garrulin,

Lo primero que tendremos que hacer es dejar que haga nuevos archivos de idioma.

Esto es lo que tienen que hacer ...
1. Cree una carpeta temporal en su equipo.
2. El uso de FTP, descargar los siguientes archivos en la carpeta ...
TPdlmanager.english.php
TPdlmanager.english-utf8.php
TPgallery.english.php
TPhelp.english.php
TPhelp.english-utf8.php
TPmodules.english.php
TPmodules.english-utf8.php
TPortal.english.php
TPortal.english-utf8.php
TPortalAdmin.english.php
TPortalAdmin.english-utf8.php
TPShout.english.php
TPShout.english-utf8.php

Estos archivos están ubicados en la carpeta siguiente de su foro ...
.../Themes/default/languages/

Ahora, tenemos que determinar el idioma que está utilizando su foro? Para averiguarlo, por favor vaya a
Admin -> Configuración -> Configuración de servidores -> Default Forum Language
Por ejemplo, si la respuesta es Spanish_es, a continuación, que es el idioma que vas a crear su nuevo TP Archivos de idioma in

Ã,¿Qué idioma es el Foro usando en este momento? Una vez que me han dado la respuesta, te diré lo que necesita hacer a continuación.

ZarPrime

In English ...

Garrulin,

The first thing we will have to do is let you make new Language files.

Here's what you need to do ...
1.  Create a temporary folder on your computer.
2.  Using FTP, download the following files into that folder ...
TPdlmanager.english.php
TPdlmanager.english-utf8.php
TPgallery.english.php
TPhelp.english.php
TPhelp.english-utf8.php
TPmodules.english.php
TPmodules.english-utf8.php
TPortal.english.php
TPortal.english-utf8.php
TPortalAdmin.english.php
TPortalAdmin.english-utf8.php
TPShout.english.php
TPShout.english-utf8.php

Those files are all located in the following folder of your forum ...
.../Themes/default/languages/

Now, we need to determine what language your Forum is using?  To find out, please go to
Admin --> Configuration --> Server Settings --> Default Forum Language
For instance, if the answer is Spanish_es, then that is the language you will be creating your new TP Language Files in.

What Language is your Forum using right now?  Once you have given me the answer, I will tell you what you need to do next.

ZarPrime