TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 04:31:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 112
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 41
  • Total: 41

September 11th a Government Job??

Started by TolerancE, September 13, 2006, 02:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TolerancE

This is an excellent, and I mean excellent documentary that sheds a lot of light and brings up some things about the attacks that have changed my thoughts and outlook on this tragedy. This video is in it's entirety and is a MUST SEE for everyone all over the world. Please watch if you have the time and tell me what you think...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5946593973848835726&q=loose+change

akulion

oh ive encountered this so many times but cant watch it cos for some reason SOME google videos work just fine for me while SOME say "this service is not available for your country"

dont know why some and not some...but thanks anyways

IchBin

Quote from: TolerancE on September 13, 2006, 02:31:11 PM
This is an excellent, and I mean excellent documentary that sheds a lot of light and brings up some things about the attacks that have changed my thoughts and outlook on this tragedy. This video is in it's entirety and is a MUST SEE for everyone all over the world. Please watch if you have the time and tell me what you think...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5946593973848835726&q=loose+change
I have to say I totally disagree Tolerance. This so called "documentary" is one big Conspiracy Theory. The fact that they start going on about a plane not actually hitting the pentagon is absolutely rediculous. A close friend of mine told me about his Dad who was in that wing of the pentagon, and they were splashed by fuel which was flowing down the hall from the Planes impact on the building. Not only that, but they also talk about parts of the plane that were thrown throughout the inside of the building.

I find this videos really annoying. There's always people who look for blame somewhere.

TolerancE

I value your opinion. I just personally think that there is a large abundance of information that is hard to dismiss.