TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 08:10:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 107
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online

Donations for Dennis Heartsergery , Challenge the donations

Started by IchBin, September 20, 2006, 07:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G6Cad

Dennis have his very own site up and running again.
This site is dedicated to him with a custome theme built by IchBin.
The content will be about him, hes and our thoughts and the time forward to the sergery and during the time spent on the hospital aswell as the time after we have come home again (hopefully with him with us   :'( )

Also this site is dedicated to his Guardian Angels who help us through this in one way or the other with thoughts and donation made.
Only the doners will have the guardian angel to their signature, others will be regular members.

Please pay a visit, and for those that are his guardian angels throug donation, please register there and follow him through his time there and we will add you to the guardian angels group.
Dennis HeartCave

Thank you all for helping us and for your thoughts.

//Carina

Maya

Dennis is such a beautiful little boy G6,

from my family to you and yours... our thoughts and prayers will be with you..

I have a great neice who went through the same when she was 2, and I know there will be a roller coaster ahead as he regains his health
Just know that we will all be here for you...and Dennis...anytime

He looks like he is bursting with a spirit that will help see him ( and you) through

G6Cad

Thank you Maya, right now i cant sleep, eat, concentrate at all, i have 500 projects going bot private and work, but they tent to get stuck every where right now.

I'm scared, not scared for something in particular, but scared all the way inside, so very scared

Maya

There is nothing wrong with being scared luv..I would be worried if u weren't...

I do know that for a long time now, although he has been ill, there has also been a comfort zone where things are somewhat predictable, and soon you will be stepping out of that zone... its not a bad thing.. the end result will be good for all, but the time between now and then will see like forever...thats okay ( as I'm sure u know, I went through something different but the same)

if i could offer you this, keep as many routines as you can. It will benefit Dennis too. And it will help u manage the chaos....seriously..
And u are his rock, girl. Nothing wrong with being a realist,but try not to lose perspective ( the big picture)...if you know what I mean..and that is to get Dennis better....and from what I know if you, u can do it...ur a very strong person

Hope this makes sense

pvcblue

All min tanken och bönerna ni är med du MrsG6!!!

G6Cad

Thank you pvcblue :)
Didnt know you knew Swedish :)

Tack sÃÆ'Ã,Â¥ hjÃÆ'Ã,¤rtligt mycket !

pvcblue

I use to know allot more when I was younger, my great grandparents were from sweden on my dads side, and they didnt speak english, I still know a few phrases and sayings, I am glad it made you smile!  ;)

mhf

Good luck to you Mrs G6, Dennis and all the family, and prayers from friends over in France.

rebelrose

I have a special block made for a very special child, please take a min and look.

As I know his parents will not ask this, I will, please take a look.

http://www.rebelrosenetworks.com/forum/index.php

alan s

Very Nice thing to do Rebel Rose......Made a small donation myself nothing huge.....

P.S , It doesnt really matter but you might want to change the link to Dennis's smf forum to a target="_blank" to make it open in a window instead of a current window.