TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 09:40:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 112
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 99
  • Total: 99

[REQUEST] Dreamhost

Started by Nifelhein, May 01, 2007, 11:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nifelhein

Thanks a lot for your reply guys, I am actually looking for a reliable host with a good customer service, mainly because I am not in the US and not having to call to solve something is a great plus on my phone bill. I have checked the other suggestions and a few friends' suggestions as well and decided on Monte Carlo.

I am now waiting for a few other things before signing up with them and getting the site transfered.

superQ

Before you make a decison check out  www.ewebzone.net  I can say without a doubt you will not find better customer service. The only reason I did not post before is because I thought their prices were a little high.,but Monte carlo seems higher for less---ewebzone will allow you to host unlimited sites and unlimited databases--they are exellent...

Nifelhein

I will check that one out SuperQ, thanks for your help. :)

superQ

My man there is Alex--If you do contact them you may want to talk to him and let him know you will be using Smf/tp. he has me on a server where everything works.If it doesn't he is responsive[usually in minutes believe it or not] to your needs...

www.therockpile.org

Porky

And don't forget tiny portal hosting.

Nifelhein

Yeah, but TpHosting is not open yet and I will be needing a host soon, can't really wait for it. id di check it out though. ;)