TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 03:28:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 100
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 98
  • Total: 98

vom MK zum Tiny

Started by Jessikard, November 23, 2008, 05:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apollon

der eintrag war auf jeden fall bei mir in der sups.php nicht enthalten.

obwohl ich nicht so viel im MKP habe wuerde ich mich freuen, nicht nur das alles glatt geht bei dir und du auch deine erfahrungen hier teilst...

Gruss

Apollon

ZarPrime

Apollon,

Wurden sie in der Lage, die Sie auf SMF?

Ich weiß nicht, etwas über MKPortal und was getan werden muss, um es zu entfernen. Allerdings weiß ich, dass mindestens einer der Menschen, hatte es auf einmal installiert. Wenn Sie übersetzen können Sie Ihr Problem auf Englisch kann ich in der Lage, sie kommen hier und helfen Sie uns.

Bitte lassen Sie mich wissen,

ZarPrime

Translation to English ...
Were they able to help you on SMF?

I don't know anything about MKPortal and what must be done to remove it.  However, I know that at least one of our support people had it installed at one time.  If you can translate your problem to English I may be able to get them to come in here and help us.

Please let me know

G6Cad

We dont give any sort of support for MK Portal, you have to seek help from MK Portals people on how to remove it from your site/files and folders.

ianus

Can't keep my moth shut...

...do you know what he asked for?

Xarcell

Apollon,

I have used google translate to try and understand your problem. So I apologize for any errors on my part.

First be sure to back up your forum.

Then uninstall all of your mods in SMF.

Then FTP(upload) all files from the SMF 1.1.7 install package overwriting the old ones. (http://www.simplemachines.org/download/index.php?archive;start=200)

Then try FTP(upload) the repair.settings.php. (http://www.simplemachines.org/download/?tools) to your SMF forum root directory and run it by visiting it's location your browser.

Then try to "upgrade" to SMF 1.1.8. After than, then try installing TP through the package manager. It should work.

Once TP is installed, you can go back and try to install any other mods for SMF you may have.

Be sure to report back to us and let us know if it worked or not.

Apollon

hello all,

the problem with smf 1.17 to upate to 1.18 is fixed.
it was a long work, but it should work now as 1.18.
but there is an other problem with the forum and the provider that isnt fixed yet.
i hope til tomorrow.
then i will try to install the TP 1,03 and i hope it will go without problems.
otherwise i hope for your help

(excuse my bad english...)

Greets

Apollon