TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 09:46:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 112
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 43
  • Total: 43

showcase posting guide

Showcase Board Posting Guide

The Showcase Board is for our Members to Showcase their sites that use SMF and TinyPortal.

Any topics for sites that no longer use TinyPortal are subject to deletion at any time, at the discretion of the TP Support Site staff.

Our FamilyForum

Started by ken.kimbrell, January 29, 2007, 04:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken.

Quote from: G6 on June 09, 2009, 03:34:09 PM
I think Ken uses his site as a test site just ike me, it's fun to test diffrent layouts and themes all the time :) Why have the same theme all the time  :coolsmiley:
:up: That's what I'm saying!

You are right Zetan, my 'default' theme changes 1-2 times a month and like G6 I do a lot of testing on the site... even though I have several test sites the live site ends up being my fav test vehicle.  :)
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti
Yesterday When I was Young.

G6Cad

Also a good way to help out and find out how the themes work, and how to change things in them  :P

ZarPrime

Your site looks good Ken.  I just registered.  It took my 5 or 6 times to get past your recapcha but I finally got in.  I should be more of a 'puter guru.  :2funny:

ZarPrime

Ken.

Quote from: ZarPrime on June 09, 2009, 06:17:28 PM
Your site looks good Ken.  I just registered.  It took my 5 or 6 times to get past your recapcha but I finally got in.  I should be more of a 'puter guru.  :2funny:

ZarPrime

Glad you made it in. :)
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Lesmond

Love this site,(Our FamilyForum) and me and my wife have become great friends with Kens mom, we talk almost daily on skype :-*

Ken.

The new season for Heroes starts tomorrow, Monday 09/21/09!!!

Our FamilyForum has been updated with Blocs great 'Movies07' theme to celebrate. :up:

IchBin

Ken.

Our FamilyForum has just been updated to SMF2 RC2 & TinyPortal v1.0 beta5.

We are currently running the "X-Mas design by DzinerStudio" theme with some nice graphics that Les worked up for the site... we think it looks good.  :up:

Over time the live site has become a testbed more and more for SMF/TP, but we still have some lively content with our latest being the "Our Family Forum Holiday Trek 2009"

That little two week Trek generated over 700 posts in "Our Cancer Research Team" board and that's a lot for our little forum.  ;D

Swampy

Am I missing something here?  Is TinyPortal v1.0 beta5 available for download?

Ken.

Quote from: swampy on December 09, 2009, 12:40:49 AM
Am I missing something here?  Is TinyPortal v1.0 beta5 available for download?

Not yet swampy.
A few of the TinyPortal Team members are running the b5 Alpha on their live sites, me being one in that group, but most Team members and Alpha testers are still only running b5 on test sites.