TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 03:36:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 128
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online

TP Reviews module

Started by Megaforum, May 24, 2008, 04:25:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronlx2

I will ask the stupid question for the day. ::) How did you get the review page to open with all the blocks on the index page (TP) turned off?

Ronlx2

I didn't think that I worded that right. On my front page I have the left, right and center blocks turned on. How do you have the reviews page open without any other blocks showing?

Ken.

(This is for TP 1.x)
Go to; Admin>Panels and Blocks>Settings>Hide panels when in custom actions:... add "tpmod"
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti
Yesterday When I was Young.

Ronlx2

I was adding tpmod;rvws. Thank you for the fix it works perfect.

Ronlx2

Something that would be nice for this module is if the admin could set the rate fields for each category and this rating standard would be carried over to every submission in that category.

Dragooon

That woudn't be too simple but I'll see....

AxS Voldsom

Found a bug I guess:

When you make a sub-category and place an item in it, it doesn't count it on the "Items" column on the main page of the reviews. So when you have all sub-categories like I do it doesn't seem like anything is in the entire reviews section when you're at the main page for reviews.

Rebecca

Awesome mod, thank you I have been looking for exactly this!!

Stupid question maybe.. but I have not updated to TP 1.x because im waiting for a non beta version (and my theme hasnt been updated to support this version yet)  I am running v0.9.8 is there anyway of making this mod work with my version or will i just have to wait?

Thank you.

Ken.

AFAIK Dragooon has no plans to try and make this module work with TP .9x ( .9x has no module system)
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti
Yesterday When I was Young.