Screenshots are always helpful when showing off a block code snippet, module/modification feature, or when asking for help with a problem on your site.
If you are unfamiliar with photo/image editing problems, this is your basic Windows
default on setting up a screenshot with MS Paint
- Step 1.| Make sure you can see clearly on your screen what you want to take a screenshot of.
- Step 2.| Press "Print Screen".
- Step 3.| Go To Start > Accessories > Paint and open the program.
- Step 4.| Now Press [Ctrl V] or select "edit > paste" within the paint program.
- Step 5.| Now in the Paint program, select "file > save as > choose name and select jpg from the dropdown list. NOTE: remember where you saved the file on your PC!
- Step 6.| To apply the screenshot to your post, click "Additional Options..." below the textarea, then select "browse" and find the image on your PC that you want attach.
- Step 7.| When you are finished writing your post, and have selected the image you want to attach, just click submit as usual and your good to go!
: some sites have a tight restriction on attachment file size.
If you have a photo/image editor you would rather use than MS paint. Simply press "print screen" as stated above and paste it in your workspace within your favorite photo/image editing program.Doc Written By: Xarcell