TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

June 16, 2024, 10:46:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,242
  • Total Topics: 21,223
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online

Which file contains the font color for articles?

Started by shane is my name, February 22, 2010, 11:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shane is my name

Wow, IchBin thanks for letting me know about that tool (FF firebug). That is so insane. LOL Man that is something to pay money for. It was confusing at first but now I get it.. so crazy hwo you can just go to yruo website, and It shows you exactly what the class is to any object on the page.. Thanks so much!

Thanks JP and thanks Bikken too. I didnt really understand what you were saying at first but now using this firefox tool, i saw that the text was in a class called 'popuptext' like yuo pointed out.  I just didnt knwo which css fiel it was referneced in... but turns out it was pointing to my theme css, which did not make a reference, so i just needed to add it like you said.  I just didnt comprehend at first.   

hey, well Im learning alot!  and loving it.  :)
thanks all.. Im gona go play around with this firebig thing!  lololol

IchBin

If you haven't figured it out yet, you can actually make live edits to the CSS using Firebug too. When you highlight an item and it shows you the CSS on the left part of the firebug window, you can change or add new all the fields in the class to see how it would affect the layout.

I wish IE had something like this....  Glad you like the tool though. Life saver for me! :)