TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 11:46:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,197
  • Total Topics: 21,221
  • Online today: 144
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 331
  • Total: 331

pop up streaming radio

Started by rbh, January 04, 2006, 05:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WebMasterZ

ello there is No membership required !
What do you see?

rbh

ello........to add pictures and fully customize the popup, open the .html file you made for each of the stations and put the html code there. you can add pictures, background colors, and lots of other things just like a regular webpage. i have advertising banners, links back to my site and other sites, and am currently working on other things that hopefully when i get fully working correctly will be posted here in an updated first post rather then 5 pages deep.

criminalmind

Quote from: criminalmind on February 22, 2006, 04:44:23 PM
Hey, anybody knows how to add to tinyportal a streaming radio station using the mms://something/blah protocol?

What I meant, was how to make radio links using the mms protocol work with the specific pop up radio code snippet. I tried adding mms radio stations but only .asx links seem to work...

EDIT: OK I solved the mms issue

extacy

Not to resurrect the dead but is anyone else having issues with the pop up not working w/ FF or IE?

edit: ....fixed, not sure how???

THX GUYS!!!

elliel

mine works ok in IE, FF and opera, but not for MAC users

gundamzero

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

RoarinRow

Just installed this mod.  Very cool, thanks!   8)

Although it doesn't work for me for FireFox.  What plug in do you use?

SMF 2.0 RC3
TP 1.0 beta 5-1
Wordpress 3.0

rbh

not sure why it isnt workin for you. i use firefox, and only use ie to test changes on the site with. i have had no problems with it not working.

whats not working for you, the popup or the streams? because some times the streams arent always online.

RoarinRow

Quote from: rbh on July 08, 2006, 11:31:05 PM
not sure why it isnt workin for you. i use firefox, and only use ie to test changes on the site with. i have had no problems with it not working.

whats not working for you, the popup or the streams? because some times the streams arent always online.

When I use FF, the pop up window/tab says it could not find plug in and a button appears that says 'manual install'.  When I click on it I'm brought to FF plug in page, but it's not very self explanatory.  I installed a plug in for Windows Media Player, but nothing happened when I went to click back on streaming radio link.  Just same message about can't find plug in.

SMF 2.0 RC3
TP 1.0 beta 5-1
Wordpress 3.0