TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 07:57:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,174
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 167
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 130
  • Total: 130

Problem with index.php

Started by Veleno, March 14, 2006, 04:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veleno

Hi,
i'm italyan , sorry for my english...

I've smf 1.1rc2 installed and working fine and this morning i installed tinyportal TinyPortal v0.8.6, the installation process worked fine but i've some problems with some links... i explain:

if i try to reply in forum , IE shows a blank page and firefox asks me to doenload index.php

i've this problem also in the administrative box of tinyportal where i'm not able to access all the links but bownload.

I tryed to overwrite some files with the original tp ones but the result was the same.

may anyone help me??

www.teamsolaria.it

IchBin

hmm.... I am unsure why this happens. It may be some currupted files, or it may be a server issue with mime-type. Try uploading the TP files again. If that does not work, I would ask your host about the issue.

Veleno

Thank you for the quikly reply.

i'm hosting the site by myself so i can do any cange is necessary to the apache / php / mysql config files...

i thinked it was a problem of permissions but i put all the tpfiles at 777 but nothing wel....

this problem not existed before i installed tp so i don't think it's a permission problem...

i checked all tp files and they seems to be correct, have u any idea on how to check or any task to do ?

IchBin

Only thing I can suggest is to install the files again. Download the "files only" from the download section and copy/overwrite them on your server. Are you running apache on linux?

Veleno

Quote from: IchBinâââ,¬Å¾Ã,¢ on March 14, 2006, 04:44:09 PM
hmm.... I am unsure why this happens. It may be some currupted files, or it may be a server issue with mime-type. Try uploading the TP files again. If that does not work, I would ask your host about the issue.

If i have a problem with mime-types , i shold have with all the same files... do u agree with me?

all php files executes perfectly , all but someone...

i've a fedora fc464 with apache/php/mysql

i tryed to upload the fileonly package but the problem remains the same  :'(

i've read many interesting things about tp on smitalia.it and i'd like to resolve this problems and give tp to my comunity...

please take a look ...

thank u very much

Veleno

if you want i can put the Maintenance Mode off for you to take a look....  ;)

IchBin

Yes please take Maintenance mode off. Or you could you give me a test admin account to test things on?

Veleno

Maintenance mode off but i'm not able to register a new user!!! firefox asks me to download index.php!!!

can i pm my personal account to you?  :coolsmiley:

IchBin

Veleno

done ,

here is my index.php that sometimes the browsers try to download!  :uglystupid2:

[attachment deleted by admin]