TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 10:08:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,173
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 100
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 79
  • Total: 80
  • tino

error: Wrong value type sent to the database. Integer expected.

Started by brynn, November 25, 2018, 08:37:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brynn

Hi Friends,

I was getting this error a while back (posted about it somewhere here).  It was suggested that upgrading would fix it.  But now I have upgraded, but I'm still getting it.

https://forum.inkscapecommunity.com/index.php?cat=1;p=12121121121212.1
Wrong value type sent to the database. Integer expected. (start)
Function: doTPcat
File: /home/brynn/public_html/forum/Sources/TPortal.php
Line: 1104

Do you need a report about it?

It seems I'm on a bit of a "rant" about my error log being full of errors yet nothing is broken (in case you've been following this or this). 

I don't have huge numbers of this error, like I do with the other one.  But still, I don't want to be bothered about bots doing anything, if they aren't logged in.  And since this error is catagorized as Critical, it doesn't make sense to be getting it, especially if it's not critical.

(I have a few more error messages which are apparently meaningless, but I don't think they are particular to TP.  Maybe I'll make another post on SMF, listing all my meaningless errors.....?)

Any way I can give feedback to developers about this?  I just don't know how you all handle getting user feedback to developers.

Thanks!

@rjen

Actually this error is one we have seen as well. It is due to bots accessing a non-existent page number. (With a decimal )

This has been fixed in the new TP version (161) which is expected to be released end of this month...

https://www.tinyportal.net/index.php?topic=36177.msg295065#msg295065
Running Latest TP on SMF2.1 at: www.fjr-club.nl

brynn

Oh, that's good news!  I'll keep my fingers crossed  :)

Thanks!