TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 07:50:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,178
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 274
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 280
  • Total: 280

Ipod Popup Radio

Started by Xarcell, January 18, 2006, 07:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xarcell

I did some more tweaking. I'm almost done with it now.

I may try and put it in more colors, I dunno yet. I am gonan add a few more stations. I also want to tweak the menu a little more. I also removed the flashplayer, simple it didn't fit, etc etc.

I'll be done in a day or 2.

Xarcell

I just noticed the scrollbars in IE. Looks great in FF.

Damn I hate IE.

rbh

sweet project! not sure if this is something on my end or not, but when i chose a station it echos, kinda like it is loaded twice or something? ???  i went to a site with a huge list of radio stations and i am not egtting that effect there, just through the ipod thing. i will look into it more, but is anyone else noticing this?

rbh

and how about Xpod as a name? ;)

WSA

I like that also.  Xpod sounds pretty cool.

Xarcell

Did every station echo? I know that sometimes there are 2-3 stations that does that. I fox sports is really bad.

Xarcell

I'm currently adding newsfeeds, and already added clock/calendar.

Any other suggestions?

USO_Joe

How do we customize it, or add our own podcasts to the news feeds... calendar,.. etc.

Xarcell

Right now, to customize, you have to add everything to seperate files. You can add more stations, MP3's and Newsfeeds. After I release it I intend to write it in php to be more user friendly, after I get some studying done. It's currently in HTML/CSS/Java.

I also know more Flash than I do php, butI don't think I would be able to get it to play internet radio that way. I'll trying to come up with a hybrid.

The newsfeeds and radio doesn't use any bandwidth at all. So that's not something you have to worry about. It doesn't use anymore bandwidth than a very simple HTML page.

To be honest, I don't have a Ipod, nor have I ever used one. I have no idea what podcasts are. Can you elaborate?

Xarcell

It's closer to completion. All I gotta do is add credicts and the first release will be ready. I ended up adding alot more than I though I would.

Newsfeeds, flash photo viewer, and calculator. I also reowrked the menu's.