TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 10:21:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,178
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 182
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 186
  • Total: 186

Images lag when scrolling

Started by 888mafia, August 25, 2009, 11:02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

888mafia

I wasn't quite sure where to post this move if necessary.

After a long hiatus from smf im back i have created a front page in html now when i scroll down the page the images lag behind a few seconds  do i need to change image format using png. What image format do you suggest or is there a fix .   

IchBin

This could be related to a 100 different things. I really have no idea what to tell you if I can't look at your page. It would also be helpful if you post more information about reproducing the problem. Does it only happen on a certain broswer? Does it only happen on a certain page with images? All in all, it would just help if you followed the Posting Guidelines.

ZarPrime

Hard to tell what's going on with that.  Got any large files that load when you refresh the page, pages from other servers, youtube videos?  Anyone else on your site having these problems?  It could just be that your computer is bogging down.  Try restarting the computer and check it again.

ZarPrime

Edit: pipped by Ichbin.  Yeh, what he said. ^-^

888mafia

Quote from: IchBinâ„¢ on August 25, 2009, 11:21:37 PM
This could be related to a 100 different things. I really have no idea what to tell you if I can't look at your page. It would also be helpful if you post more information about reproducing the problem. Does it only happen on a certain broswer? Does it only happen on a certain page with images? All in all, it would just help if you followed the Posting Guidelines.
i use firefox
i have only made 1 article that's on the front page i wrote the artical in html if that helps
if it would help i can post a link   maybe if you see it it might give you a better idea because im lost

ZarPrime

post the link along with the rest of the info Ichbin asked you to post and I'll take a look at it.

ZarPrime