TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 06:45:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,178
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 151
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 112
  • Total: 113
  • @rjen

[PAID] SiteGround Hosting

Started by whoesa, September 16, 2006, 02:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whoesa

Hi, I thought i share the host i use for allmost a year now.

SiteGround has a great web hosting offer for you! Everything for your website in ONE Super Package with unmatched features, superb quality and amazingly low price!
They also offer great support, 7/7 24/24! I never had any considerable problems with this host. But if you need help with something, you simply write a support ticket and you get a response within 10 min. There fastest response is after 1 min. ???

Check it out here: www.siteground.com

Super Package - $4.95/month. (this is when you signup for 2 years)

* FREE Domain
    * 40,000 MB Space new!
    * 900 GB Traffic new!
    * 99.9% Server Uptime
    * 15 min Response Time
    * 24/7 Top Customer Care
    * CPanel and Fantastico
    * Immediate Activation

* FREE SiteBuilder
    * Unlimited MySQL DB
    * Unlimited Emails
    * Unlimited Subdomains
    * Unlimited FTP Accounts
    * FREE Blog Installation
    * E-commerce Pack

My SMF/TP site running on SiteGround:
www.fcbzone.com

keith021773

I use siteground as well.   Haven't really had any problems with them and I have been with them for almost a year now.

navjotjsingh

Not a very good hosting according to me...so many hidden charges...

1. pay 12$/extra addon domains...upto max 5 addon domains...very expensive - 60$.year to reach 6 websites on a account as advertised. Advertisement makes it look as if they allow 6 websites on 1 account for free.

2. Support is not free...only 7 tickets for free!

3. Does not allow to use more resources....none of the site can reach 900GB as advertised. They have banned many users from using more than 4GB/day!

4. Their support staff does not know whether they support ZendGuard Encoded Scripts or not...I heard they outsource it via Bulgaria.

G6Cad

One question, Is this from your own experianse or is this all what you have heard from others ?

If you come in and make a post like this, please also provide evidense and links to evidense, or else i will remove the post. !

whoesa

All i know is that i've been with them for a year now and i never had any major problems.

1. It's even more, i bought an addon domain 2 months ago and prizes started at 14.95$  :)

2. I can't really tell how much free tickets you can get, i only needed like 5 tickets in the past year and they were free. 

3. Never had any problems, maybe it's just because i run a small site or i must be a very lucky guy. Who knows?  ;)

4. I can't judge their support staff about this. They always helped me in a fast and friendly way whenever i needed them.

navjotjsingh

Its all from my own experience...their sales staff told somebody else...that they allow ZendGuard Encoded Scripts...but support staff told no! I have experienced all these things.

And one more thing..they have disabled CPU Status check and backup option in Cpanel.

Pay them 25$ for Dump File of the site.

And regarding proofs...one can read their reviews on most webhosting review sites...most people complain the same.