TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 12:30:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,188
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 126
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 102
  • Total: 102

Error: Load.php(1735) : eval()'d code on line 1224

Started by LLannLLann, April 14, 2007, 10:24:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LLannLLann

how can i fix this error?

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1572864 bytes) in C:\wamp\www\Sources\Load.php(1735) : eval()'d code on line 1224

i can't access the setting of TP....

please help me. tnx!

G6Cad

This is something you need to contact your host about.
The error say that the memory you have been dedicated by your host is to little. They need to change it so you have more memory avaliable.

If you are your own host, you need to make the changes your self in php.ini

To learn more about this, please read the documentations on simplemachines.org about server settings.

LLannLLann

G6Cad

enigma007

may i ask sometin' ? i have the same problem and i've been to simplemachines.org and read all about server settings - core config ,  Feature Config , and chaching but i still dont know how to manage this to work........which php.ini file were you talking about when u said that needs to be changed ?

G6Cad

if you dont have root access to your host you wont see that file.
It a settings file your host have access to. you need to contact them to change the settings for you.

enigma007

i have a server on my own comp im using wamp im using winxp so which file is it and what to change ?

G6Cad

the file is called php.ini and should be located in your server php folder (not 100% where its located in wamp)

enigma007

yup found it but can you tell me what to change ? i have the exact error as the dude from above had

G6Cad

the mem limit. On most server configurations it's set to 8mb so see if you can find some string there with memmory 8 mb or similar and change the value there.
I cant remember what the strings were called  :-\

enigma007

thanks..............i hought it was an error....but had 2 php.ini-s 1 was in c\wamp\php.ini and other was in c\wamp\apache2\php.ini  ....had to change in both plasez and reload server.......thanks man !

cybertormentor

ing php.ini search memory_limit = 8mb and replace memory_limit = 10M

Aqui funcionou hehe