TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 09:45:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 112
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 93
  • Total: 93

WHY NOT HELP WITH MY THEME?!?!?

Started by Jordan, September 30, 2007, 04:54:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jordan

bloc said this: and this is primary a theme issue - we might even be able to help out on that - but NOT when you slander others in the process.

And you guys lock my new thread that had no mention of racist remarks at all apart from i wanted to let it go, you morons are the ones that kept it going!!!

get real guys, i made the new thread because of what bloc told me, if i was nice i would prolly get some help from him or something, i did that, and you then also lock my board because of what?!?!?! because one of your users brang up the racist parts again? screw you, get a life..... i was trying to be nice what bloc said, ban me i don't care i can always come back with a new name like most people do anyway.  ::) ::) ::) but thats not the point

i was being nice, you screwed with my last thread and locked it, G6,

Original: http://www.tinyportal.net/index.php?topic=18900.msg155138#msg155138

New one nicer: http://www.tinyportal.net/index.php?topic=18945.0

I EVEN APOLOGIZED FOR THE RACIST FROM THE SMF I WAS GETTING AND SAID I DIDN'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT, IN OTHER WORD LEAVE IT ALONE, I ALSO USED SORRY IN THE TOPIC, BUT YOU STILL LOCK MY THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!

G6 WROTE: """" And I will lock this one to because you didnt seem to get the point in the last topic  """""

Maybe you don't get the bloody point! my point was i was apologizing for it and said i didn't want to talk about it and just wanted help!!!!!

And i know i will be banned for this, and that the thread will be locked, just like all my others, it's just 1 happy little family here that stick up for each other. so pathetic that i can't even make a thread apologizing and asking bloc for help and SOMEBODY THATS NOT EVEN BLOC BUTTS IN AND LOCKS MY THREAD WITHOUT ME EVEN BEING ABLE TO REPLY TO IT

I'm so sick of trying to get help and being nice on this site and being banned or abused for it.

tick

First off calm down and take a deep breath.  No one is trying to abuse you at all.  We are all here to help any member all that we can.  I think the point was that the very thing that you posted before that got your topic locked you posted again.  We are glad to have ya here but you need to let this one go.  No need to discuss this one any more.  You asked for help with something that would be better helped at smf.  Here at this forum we offer support for TIny POrtal mod. Hence the name TIny Portal.  We are a small forum and support team compared to smf and have enough work supporting TP without trying to support smf issues.  As silly as that may seem to you or whoever that is the way it is.  We respect that you have your opinions on the way things should be but you in return should respect ours.  Hope you are able to put this behind you and see our point of view on why we do not offer support on smf related things.   thanks for understanding.  Tick.

G6Cad

OH! Another "nice" member with attitude (It's all about us others and never about the member itself)
You dont give a rutten thing about what we say.
You are a member of our home, and you act very bad even if we asked you not to twice before.
There is no reason what so ever for me or any other staff member to appoligize to you for how we run this forum or the rules we have here.
Eather apply to them or get out from this forum. Im sure you can get back, but frankly, it will probably just take a minute to understand who can mack under what name in this case.
What SMF do or did to you is nothing we really care about here on this site, but as far as i have seen now, they have done correct. Why ? Cause you behave really bad, you have no respect what so ever for anyone and not even to your self.
I REALLY hope IchBin will permanetly ban you from here instead of just for a short time so you could rethink how you are acting in some one elses home.
But even in this post you couldent stop talking about the very thing that gave you a locked topic from starters.
Learn and be polite, follow what we say, or you simply doesent belong here, we can actually manage with out you, but you can with out us, so please... RETHINK you actions and make your choice on how you want the future for you to be in here, cause we really dont care about you right now, we care about the others and this site we call our home.

Lord Anubis

I checked out your site Jordan, you aren't even running TinyPortal on your Sneakys Hits site...So why are you at TinyPortal asking questions about a SMF related question when this site is primarily for help with the TinyPortal mod?

IchBin

Jordan, the whole point that you seemed to miss is that you can either drop the racist issue, or you could provide the proof. Instead, you choose to continue it in your second thread. Which is why it was locked considering that Bloc told you to stop with it. Now, here you are still dragging it through the mud. Well, you probably won't get to read this now that you are banned.

Cheers!

Hairy

You guys have more patience them me :up:

I would have  :knuppel2: on his second post  :)

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

falguni1

I am from India,

you get all skin colours in India.
fair, brown, wheatish, dark

People in India are not raciest
even if some one calls you fair or dark in India it doesnot mean a raciest comment

The thing is that when a parent has children like 3 or 4 all will be of different colours like 1 will be very fair, one will be dark, 1will be wheatish, because of parents who have genes of all colours(which they got from their parents)

I personally stay out of the sun and try to make my complexion good so that the makeup looks good on me ;D

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

G6Cad

I think this topic is better locked so we dont go in to discussions over things that have nothing to do with this site or what we do here.
This matter is now closed and dealt with.