TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 12:50:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,174
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 120
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 114
  • Total: 114

db error when moving blocks up or down

Started by bluedevil, April 04, 2010, 05:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

TPb5 & RC3 ;)

I've found that when moving blocks up or down by clicking the arrows, i get a db error:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's)' WHERE id = 18' at line 1
File: /home/********/public_html/Sources/TPortalAdmin.php
Line: 2282

Same error happens when trying to move blocks by changing their block ID numbers.  ie.  0, 10, 20, 30, etc.

Is this a known issue?

ZarPrime

Mick,

I haven't seen that error when moving blocks but I'm not using the public Beta (I'm actually using the last Alpha still).  However the blocks move fine by changing the numbers but there does seem to be a problem using the up and down arrows.  I guess I should prbably go ahead and install the Beta.

ZarPrime

Mick

Quote from: ZarPrime on April 04, 2010, 06:07:28 PM
Mick,

I haven't seen that error when moving blocks but I'm not using the public Beta (I'm actually using the last Alpha still).  However the blocks move fine by changing the numbers but there does seem to be a problem using the up and down arrows.  I guess I should prbably go ahead and install the Beta.

ZarPrime

Yeah..... im using the public release...

Thanx for looking.

bloc

I'll check this up now, it should be working last i checked but it might not still. :P :)

SN

I just checked this also, it's ok for me i get no errors. I have also switched from the Alpha tester Version to public

Blue Steel

Mick

I have found a temporary way to move blocks.

When moving blocks up or down, it will go to db error...

Then go to ?action=tpadmin via browser, then the blocks page and the blocks are moved ok.

bloc

I am not sure..but it could be something with the mysql code. That is: different mysql versions. I will break the small mysql saving into 2 parts to be certain it works.