TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 12:32:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,178
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 188
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 167
  • Total: 168
  • tino

Odd error orcoring after installing a bridge.

Started by ryouko, November 04, 2012, 11:35:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryouko

Okay here is my issue

i am using the SMF with TP for my TOR guild and it runs rather nicly we needed a raid planner
so i dusted off my defuncked copy of phpraider and installed it then set up a log on bridge using
the installer.
The planner and the site work fine tbh there is no issue there log on the site you can go to the planner
and be logged on there with out havin to create a new account.

the problem is the error message i get at the top of the phpraider page that is going on about one of the
TP php files......

any one able to help me out a little.

Link to my site: http://www.flame-of-sinthara.co.nr
SMF version: SMF ver. 2.0.2
TP version: TP ver. 1.107
Default Forum Language: English
Theme name and version: SWTOR Risen (tweeked)
Browser Name and Version: Firefox
Mods installed: Avea, ICQ Chat,
Related Error messages:
Strict Standards: var: Deprecated. Please use the public/private/protected modifiers in /home/th2/public_html/dai-bendu/Sources/TPSubs.php on line 616

Strict Standards: var: Deprecated. Please use the public/private/protected modifiers in /home/th2/public_html/dai-bendu/Sources/TPSubs.php on line 617

Strict Standards: var: Deprecated. Please use the public/private/protected modifiers in /home/th2/public_html/dai-bendu/Sources/TPSubs.php on line 618

Strict Standards: var: Deprecated. Please use the public/private/protected modifiers in /home/th2/public_html/dai-bendu/Sources/TPSubs.php on line 619

Strict Standards: var: Deprecated. Please use the public/private/protected modifiers in /home/th2/public_html/dai-bendu/Sources/TPSubs.php on line 620

Strict Standards: var: Deprecated. Please use the public/private/protected modifiers in /home/th2/public_html/dai-bendu/Sources/TPSubs.php on line 621

many thanx

mark

IchBin

There's a class with a set of functions in that file on those lines that the error is referencing. I think it's asking you to put the modifier on the variables. You should be able to add private before each var in order to get rid of those errors.

ryouko

hi there

sorry been away for a while thanx for the answer hoerver
when i add private infront of the 6 lines it messes everything up an i dont get anything diplayed that

i think the lines are

class chain

{

var $table;

var $rows;

var $chain_table;

var $primary_field;

var $parent_field;

var $sort_field;

after the edit the site goes down completly an i get this error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VAR, expecting T_VARIABLE in /home/th2/public_html/dai-bendu/Sources/TPSubs.php on line 616

IchBin

Don't think the var keyword is no longer needed in newer versions of PHP.

private $table;
private $rows;
private $chain_table;
private  $primary_field;
private $parent_field;
private $sort_field;

ryouko