TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 05:04:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,178
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 151
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online

Donations for Dennis Heartsergery , Challenge the donations

Started by IchBin, September 20, 2006, 07:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IchBin

I would like to make you all aware of a situation that one of our beloved members here has been put in. G6 is not the type of person to use TP.net to announce such a thing so I would like to point everyone who has a moment to spare, to read this post at her site.

http://www.familjegodis.se/forum/index.php?topic=461.0

Crip

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family G6, and especially Dennis.. :up:

May God be with you all!

crip~
I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

Nokonium

My thoughts are with you, Dennis and your loved ones G6, Dennis will be there after to opp as you are there for him.

Thurnok

Hey Sis, warm wishes for you, Dennis, and the family.  I hope things go well, with fast recovery time for Dennis so he can start to enjoy some of the things he has missed out on for so long.

I know Dennis has the best thing going for him, a strong, caring, loving Mother who will help him through this unfortunate time.  My thoughts and prayers will be with you throughout the entire time. 

Names all Gone

Our prays are with Dennis & the rest of the family for a successful operation & speedy recovery.

G6Cad

Thank you IchBin for making this post, you are a true friend and thank you for the donation you made, there are angels in life in many aspects and shapes. You are definitely one of them for Dennis and me :)

And thank you all for posting your thoughts and support, I have always known this day will come, and now when it's here, I'm scared of it all, the thoughts are very happy that his time to get a normal life finally has arrived, but at the same time painful as we know that this might be the last time we have with him. It's up to the angels to decide now if he have gone...WE have gone through is enough or if they think we have to be tested in our believes more regarding the feelings for Dennis and how his life have been so far.

It warms to read all the nice words you say and think for a little person you never ever met, I thank you from the bottom of our hearts here. You people will be in my heart and my thoughts the very day he is in with the doctors and I'm sitting outside for the many hours it takes for them to eather come out and say, Every thing went well, he will be just like any boy in his age from now on, or, we are sorry, we did what we could, but it wasn't enough.
The toughts here in me, in his father and the rest of the family is way over what any one should have to deal with, and even if we are talking a lot about it, share our thoughts, Dennis is the one giving us the bravery, his smile, his strength is just so big that i cant believe how that little boy that came in to my life for 6,5 years ago is so wise and calm, even if it's him that WE as his parrents should comfort, not He to us.
The angels will take care of me he say, but will they take care of me if every thing goes wrong....
Offcourse it will go well, we all have to think positive, but as a parrent to a little child like him, it's the toughest thing i will ever have to face in life.

Again all, thank you for taking the time to think of us here, and for leaving warm comments for us, both here and on my site.

Lesmond

Our prayers are with you G6 and for Dennis
QuoteLittle Boys

For Dennis

Little boys come in all shapes and sizes,
Shy and adventurous, full of surprises,
With misshapen halos and mischievous grins,
Small dirty faces, and sweet, sticky chins.

They'll keep you so busy, and yet all the while,
Nothing can brighten the world like their smile.
And no greater treasure has brought homes more joy
Than a curious, active, and lovable boy!

mnichols7

My prayers with you and Dennis also.  I do have a question however.  Here in the USA there are foundations that would do something like this totally free of charge.  I, myself, have benefited from such.  The Shiners run hospitals especially for children and no one is ever turned away and it is free.

Is there nothing in your country like this? 

G6Cad

For the children all healtcare are free of charge, both medics and all hospital time.
It's for the parrents that it's not so easy. All the time i spend with him there have to come from my own pocket, we have searched for foundings so we can be with him there, but with no luck so far, The Nadira founding is a special founding for children with parrents that are for families with children that have heart conditions where the children wont survive if they dont get operated in time. We have search there, but as the paper handling take time, we doesent seem to get any foundings from there for the looks of it  :-\

For about 4 month ago, i spended 5 weeks in the hospital with Dennis when he got worse, they thought it was to late, but with medics and s tube in his lung saved him that time. For me as parrent, it costs me 130sek/day to just be there with him, then it's food to about 60sek if i just eat one meal a day.
So from that last time we kind of went under with the economy. For the parrents there are nothing they can provide just cause the insuranses locked any paiment for any thing regarding his heart because he is born with the failure.
But there is still nothing in this world thats going to keep me from being there with him during the time there.
Your words and thoughts gives the strength to go on with it both in the spirit and in mind.

akulion

my prayers and best wishes for your family, dennis u

may God make dennis recover successfully ameen

aku