TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 03, 2024, 01:44:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,178
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 106
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 80
  • Total: 80

My next new pc

Started by SmokyBlue, January 23, 2009, 04:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmokyBlue

click here to see

should be here in 3 to 7 days!!  :buck2: :2funny:

Crip

Very nice,

I like mine much better : click here to see :P
I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

SmokyBlue

yours is kewl too Jeff..  :buck2: :up:

at least im up there with the big kids now, after getting this one..(4 gigs i think expandable)  my one gig lappy needed updating and since im doing good with clients, i decided to splurge on a touch screen.. now maybe i can run my bigger adobe products on it., bout time!!  :2funny: :D

IchBin

What good does a touch screen do with stuff like graphic editing?

Zetan

I'll stick with my 24" widescreen.. talking of which.. I just got PS CS4 with tutorial vids.  Ner!

Jokey

Smokey - that is nice, but HP is a crap computer complany, I haven't met one person yet who had one and something didn't go wrong.  :(

SmokyBlue

i think im going to like it, as its got the 22 in screen of which i can hook up my 51 inch flat screen and stream movies etc.,

as far as the hp brand.. one of my best friends used to work for hp, and i think if i have any issues he can help me out.. but like i said, going from a 1 gig of ram to 4, will help me out tremendous.. my aftereffects freezes this laptop everytime i try and run it, so i cant go wrong, and with the price of 800.00 for a touch screen i cant go wrong.. least i can do is wear the sucker out.. and i fully intend on doing just that, as i have a 2 year warranty for it. so i will be covered and happy..

hate to say it, but i am a sucker for eye candy and this thing looks loaded full of it..  ^-^

despite the smudge effect if not carefull..

lmao thanks ed_m ;)

G6Cad

Is this the tech copetition thread ?
Who has what and how big... How american  :2funny:  :2funny:

JPDeni

ed_m, :2funny: I was thinking the same thing. I hate it when anybody touches my computer screen.

p v c blue, I've been using an HP laptop for several years now. No complaints from me.

G6, not all Americans are into competition. ;)

Smokey, it does look like a fun toy, but it wouldn't do for me. At least 90% of what I do on computers uses a keyboard.