TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 07:23:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,174
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 167
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 138
  • Total: 138

SOLVED - [SMF] Hide right panel when in thread?

Started by Omala, May 02, 2008, 10:27:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omala

Quote from: G6 on May 11, 2008, 09:31:23 AM
Simply easy for most people to use, for some it's not, most questions have been answerd, we want them to start using that function for the things they want to have, we do not babysit members, we want to guide them, and that is exactly what we try to do. Some members see this right away and they do use the search and they do browse to the sites they get support from for the things they need.
Your question were a function for SMF, you got the code from IchBin, he was nice to follow through this time even if it actually was something you should have proceeded to SMF to get support on with the code he cave you.
And billionare or not, you got the help from IchBin you needed, you even got bingo, so now i think you CAN take and fill up the hole you were nagging me about by make a BIG donation to Bloc  and all his work he does for free on this site. You have the money, now show us you meant what you said with filling holes with them, TP and Bloc is definatly one of them as we dont charge a thing for what you get from us. Should be interesting enough to see if Bloc tell us he got that big donation of from you.

And as a side note, i dont know a lot of coding,m but i do know how to use the search, google and also i know that if i need anything, i go to when i can find the ansers i need to learn how to use it  ;)  ;D

mmhm

Do me a favor, search for exactly what I titled this thread. It's pretty much plain English and not cryptic which your answers ended up being. I find it funny that a person who has English as a second language to find the answer to be a non-issue. If you don't know the answer, and the customer is asking something, then back off.

You may find the answer, but for someone with the knowledge by using the search feature, it'll take a minute.

Your response to mine is still combative, you hold a title that should be less trouble for a CUSTOMER. <3.

G6Cad

What ever, and for the note, I or no one else gets paied to do this, and your not paying to get the support, so a customer your not, your a member and a friend to this site. Customers pay for what they use or have paied to get something.
No more and no less.

Omala

Quote from: G6 on May 13, 2008, 05:48:53 AM
What ever, and for the note, I or no one else gets paied to do this, and your not paying to get the support, so a customer your not, your a member and a friend to this site. Customers pay for what they use or have paied to get something.
No more and no less.
goes to show how much you dislike new customers.

keep pushing them away, and you'll see how long you keep your position.

G6Cad

Are you just out to batch on how things are done or can we continue with having fun instead ?

Omala

Quote from: G6 on May 13, 2008, 05:54:43 AM
Are you just out to batch on how things are done or can we continue with having fun instead ?

No, I just figured I'd point out to your co-workers to why they're not getting paid. If I were they, I'd lay you out to pasture. You're holding them back.

G6Cad

Have fun and good luck, frustration will not lead to anything, and im sorry your not happy with what you have and what you got.  :-*

Ken.

The OP received a fix for their question, so this one is marked as solved... and locked.  :)

" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti
Yesterday When I was Young.