TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 10:04:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,178
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 127
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 87
  • Total: 87

Karma Blocks Package v0.4

Started by ontap, March 22, 2006, 11:43:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bastet

Does anyone know if it is possible to keep a log or to track who's giving who Karma? I think I have users padding their friends' Karma and I'd like to kind of keep an eye on it.

G6Cad

I think the best bet to get an answer is to ask on simplemachines.org and the mod board there.
I havent read or heard of anything like that in here though  :-\

Lesmond

Bastet

Thank you for you quick responses guys! :)

Bastet

QuoteThe package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF.

Yeah :-\ I don't think it's compatable with the latest versions of SMF. That looks to be exactly what I'm needing too unfortunatley.

G6Cad

jacortina

I was just about to point to that one, G6.

I believe that the original Karma Log mod is no longer supported as the developer felt that the Karma Description mod did everything his did and more.

A believe that's updated through 1.1.1 (if at 1.1.2, you might need to tweak the package).

jdvarner

Is it possible to make a block that will show your true karma count?

For example I have 10 positive karma and 9 positive karma. So it shows that im 10 positive karma in the top karma.

But in reality my karma is really only "1" since i got 9 positive?

Does anyone have code.

Jd

Shane84

Quote from: J.A.Cortina on February 22, 2007, 04:15:00 PM
I was just about to point to that one, G6.

I believe that the original Karma Log mod is no longer supported as the developer felt that the Karma Description mod did everything his did and more.

A believe that's updated through 1.1.1 (if at 1.1.2, you might need to tweak the package).

Except the Karma Description Mod is really picky, all the moons of jupiter have to be in alignment with the stars of the galaxy in order to get it to install.  I just liked the simple little karma log that we could keep on our site, just for admins to see, nothing bulky and huge and invasive.

I hope someone can figure it out for 1.1.2 because I don't know the first thing :P