TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 08:27:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,174
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 177
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 152
  • Total: 153
  • @rjen

Translations for TP v0.9.5

Started by Lesmond, June 16, 2006, 05:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xarcell

I don't think 9.5 will contain a gallery. Bloc is still tweaking TP foundation.

bloc

Thats right, no gallery yet - only the starting files have been done.They don't do anything yet.

Release date is near, I normally set up translation files when they are no longer added to. Or at least not more than a few new ones.

PieterDC

Just translated the TPmodules file into dutch, partially copied the 0.86 version.

ps: already looking forward to the TinyPortal gallery module.

adnan

how can I use TP v0.9.5 ? You don't release it but you put Translation files !!!????

G6Cad

We want to have what languages we can get to the new release :)
It will probably still be a few weeks left before any release for beta testing, so the more language packs there is to that release, the better :)

IchBin

Yes, as G6 put it. Bloc usually releases the language files a little early to be prepared for the time when then next version comes out. TP 0.95 won't be out for a little longer. We're squashing all the bugs we can before a public beta release.

adnan

I translate files to persian language .  ;)

bloc

agridoc

The full Greek translation for TP v0.9.5 is ready.

I don't upload it now, just keeping for possible small last time additions. It will be uploaded when needed.
  For Greek aeromodellers and our friends around the world  - Greek Button sets for SMF

RML

Is there anyone who is working on the Hungarian translation? If not I would give it a try.  ;)