TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 10:32:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,178
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 182
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 171
  • Total: 172
  • @rjen

A BIG thank you for the people that have helpt me and Dennis.

Started by g6cad, October 28, 2006, 11:37:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G6Cad

I just wanted to say some things before I leave from here to be with my son when he gets his heart surgery.
Monday morning is the day when we drive to the hospital and on Tuesday he will be on the operationtable for a bit over 10 hours.

I have been asking for a lot of help with collection the money for me to be there with him during the time he have to be on the hospital, both staff and members from here have been helping us with founding by having a banner to their signatures. For that I'm so incredible grateful. Both small and big donation have been made, and we almost reached the founding for the whole time the doctors say he have to be on the hospital.
For me thats more then i ever could hope for, and for the rest of my life i will keep the angels close in my heart, always knowing they gave me time to be with my son when we needed it the most. To me, you are really the kind of people this world need a lot more of. The kind that have a big heart, and they are not afraid of sharing it with others in need.
During the time Dennis is in surgery. I will sit in the waiting room, i will have a candle burning, and i will be praying for Dennis safety, but also for the guardians he have gained during this time. You are really some amazing people, and there are no words I can find that express all the warm feelings and the hope you given me.
I know many of you will have candles burning for us around the world, that feeling inside of me is more then i ever felt before in my life.

Today we will try and have a "normal" day like any other Saturday, perhaps a bit more close with all the members in our family, my husband have been working around the clock for 2 month now, not even had a sunday off just to pull us through with the other bills we have. When you have a child in a hospital, you wont even believe the costs for you as a parent to be with your child. You cant work, you are not in title to have insurance on anything regarding Dennis just cause he is born with his heart failure. I have tried to fight every instance for over 4 years together with other people that are in the same situations, but the insurance companies are just out for profits here, and some where along the way, they have forgotten all about the people behind their profits. We have to pay to them, but we cant get help from them  :'(

Tomorrow we will pack the bags, clean our home so we can relax when we come back home again. And very early Monday morning we put every thing in the car and start the journey that will make Dennis the normal boy he always wanted to be. I will be with him for as long as i can and the economy allowe me to.
So with this i want to say thank you for all the support for me and my family, but also say I'm sorry for the some time very hush tone in my support here to some of our members, When all this is over and i can release all the scary thoughts, and nightmares i been having for so long now, I hope I can help as many members possible to have a site of their dreams.

Thank you TinyPortal, for the time given, for all the posts and support questions that made me think of other things then the painful ones. And a very special thank you for the Admins and Team members of this portal.
There are no words i know that can express the feelings i have for you people. You have become much more then people behind a screen some where in this world, you have become family to us, you live inside my heart, and you will always have that very special place inside of me.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart !

// G6 ( Carina )

christicehurst

Good luck and best wishes.  I believe in every forum if you are close with them, they are really just a extended group of friends and faimly. TinyPortal proves this and many others across the world. We may live in different countries and nations but we are all the same. We share the same emotions. Best wishes to you and your family.

Crip

Hi Carina,
You & Dennis and all the Doctors involved are in my daily prayers - God is in control now, He will see that everything works out the way it is intended-to-2-succeed. So, have Faith and be of good Cheer for God is with you Always-4Ever-And-A-Day.

Crippy  :)
I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

akulion

All my best wishes, prayers with you your family and dennis.

I pray everything goes well and you guys are home before you know it :D
ameen

Stay strong G6 :up:

IchBin

We love you G6. Take care of you and your family, especially that little man when he's finally out of the hospital. Looking forward to the day you and your family are back to Normal, and when you are back to spamming the TP topics again.

Nokonium

borgBOB

I have even added a candle to my sig. Mine is lit now, and will remain lit as long as possible.

May you hold the strength to face these dark times and emerge truimphant.

Harro

Wish you, your son and your family all the best!
Hopefully everybody's prayers will come true!