TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 05:40:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,176
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 127
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 111
  • Total: 111

What file holds all the block information?

Started by coldthunder, June 15, 2007, 12:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IchBin

Of course you can use 2 blocks. You also have the option to put your info into a frontpage block and show frontpage blocks at the bottom. However, they only work for frontpage atm. Many more options to come in the next version of TP for this type of stuff.

coldthunder

ok, i removed the article feature and created another center block as a article block and then change it around and i now have my article on top and my other box underneath. But now from some place there is another box that now displays underneath my 2nd center block that and it has one of my post in it from the forums, so somehow the forum post is linked and putting it there, where can i turn that off?

thanks

coldthunder

i see now where its pulling that post from , in settings front page but i dont see how to turn that part off, is there a way? or is ther a way to totally turn off the middle part and just let me add 2 center blocks through block manager

you can see what i mean on my test page http://thundazone.com/smftroop/index.php

coldthunder

Update i basically got it to work how i needed it, removed the article feature, then created 2 center blocks and put them in order i wanted and made a few minor setting changes in the settings file and it worked out pretty good. thanks for all the help