TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 06:18:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,173
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 120
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 121
  • Total: 121

Last X User posts & Topics - how?

Started by akulion, November 24, 2006, 11:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akulion

works wonderfully - thanks so much JP - ur the best! :D

JPDeni

Glad it's working for you. That wasn't a very hard one to do, fortunately. :)

Techdomain

I get:
You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY m.ID_MSG DESC
LIMIT 5' at line 10
File: /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/Sources/Load.php(1714) : eval()'d code(225) : eval()'d code
Line: 22

when I put it in a php article or custom actions

akulion

knat

Quote from: Aku on November 25, 2006, 10:53:34 PM
works wonderfully - thanks so much JP - ur the best! :D

So did you check it out with other accounts ? Look back a few post to see that i found a problem.. i want to know if its only me who has this problem :)

JPDeni

I put it into a block and that's what it was designed for. I don't know what difference it would make in an article or a custom action. I would suggest that you try it in a block first and see if it works the way it's supposed to before you try to make changes.

Techdomain

hsdk

Is it possible to make this show all the posts from a single board. It tried to set $num_recent= 200; but is won`t show that many.

What i would like to do i show all of the members topics from board X. Not just the recent ones, but all from that board.

Possible? I tried somthing from another snippet, but could not make it work. ( http://www.tinyportal.net/smf/index.php?topic=596.msg89646#msg89646 )

Regards

The desperate one :)

JPDeni

To show posts from a specific board, you can try changing

AND b.ID_BOARD = m.ID_BOARD" . (empty($exclude_boards) ? '' : "
                 AND b.ID_BOARD NOT IN (" . implode(', ', $exclude_boards) . ")") . "

to

AND b.ID_BOARD = the-board-number-you-want-to-show

As for showing them all, you could try deleting

LIMIT $num_recent

so there's no limit at all. I don't know how many will actually display, though.