TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 11:15:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,178
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 151
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 101
  • Total: 101

Is there any way to use Tinyportal only on the frontpage?

Started by Madirex, July 26, 2017, 11:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madirex

First of all, I recommend that you change the registration system, it does not make sense to put so many filters anti bots, it took about 20 minutes to register and only with 1 system anti bots is enough, it is one thing to create one anti bot and another Thing is to create an anti people. And I'm not the only one with this problem, so you lose many users.

Now I want to know if there is any way to hide all the panels and only show on the frontpage.

lurkalot

Madirex Apologies for the registration problems, we are only a very small team who are not always around at all times, we get a lot of spammers without this system in place. 

Anyway, your panel question.  Yes there's a couple of ways to do this,

First way is the use TP Admin > Panels "Hide panels when in custom actions:" Just type the word forum in there and save.

Second way, and the way I would do it.  Go to each block in the side panels and set to only show on front page.  If there's no block in the side panels set to show on the front page the panels will not show.  Doing it this way gives a bit more control, as you can show the panels on other pages if desired.

Hope this helps.