TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 03, 2024, 02:00:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,178
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 106
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 104
  • Total: 104

New Arcade out (1.1 compatible)

Started by akulion, December 02, 2006, 08:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Porky

Yeah I will update once tp.97 comes out and I upgrade my site to 1.1

Tron420

I installed this but its not working. it says its installed . i can see /edit it in the adnub section but the arcade itself isnt showing up anywhere. i have smf 1.1 final and tinyportal .96 and the them is HELI MULTI by blox
can someone please help me get this to work?

G6Cad

If you point your browser to smfarcade.net you will have all the info needed and help from the guys building the arcade mod., also the new E5 is released now

bloc

I am not sure if the E1.5 is updated yet on the arcade site...I see only E1.3 there.

But I am still quite surprised to see the index page of arcade using a whopping 144 sql queries...wasn't this adressed a long time ago?

G6Cad

I know it's updated. eeeks E5 version is fully updated for 1.1final and im running it on my site since yesterday :)

The queries have been updated for the better, but not in the public releases of the arcade now, it's comming in 2.0 version :)

Skhilled

The more games you have installed, the more queries will show. But like G6 said we are working on it. :)

Yes, E1.5 is out and works very well. You can also play v3Arcade games from vBulletin forums.

You're not the only one who's been busy, Bloc!  :D

Tron420

it says its installed and i see it in the admin section but its not working on my site.
is it because im using the HELI MULTI THEME BY BLOC ?

Skhilled

Did you try what I suggested in your posts over at SMFArcade?

Tron420

Skhilled