TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 12:00:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,174
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 167
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 120
  • Total: 120

Combo Clock / Calender

Started by crip, November 25, 2005, 03:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZarPrime

Quote from: Bloc on February 13, 2007, 02:14:27 PM
Try using the full path for the swf file. In both object and embed tags.

Thank you Bloc.  That solved the problem.  Once again you have proven your genius. ;D :up:

ZarPrime

d1m0n

Roguebishop

Hey guys I have uploaded this to my forum folder and trying to figure out why its not poping up.   I am sorry but I am new to the tp world.

Keurigirl

Crip!! Help! I am apparently fecking retarded, because I cannot figure this out. I go into my tp admin panel, and I add the clock code to a new "block" (I'm choosing a right side block, and "scriptbox" as my type, since the only other thing I have is bbc_html and it isn't working there either). Then I uploaded the clock.swf to my website's main directory... is that where I'm going wrong? I feel like an idiot.

Smoky

dont feel bad guys.. im having an issue on getting this clock to show up on my theme right now.. Crip.. maybe you could take a peek at it.. it wants to show up (yes i have it in a scriptbox) but i get either the echo part to show, or i get code that shows, and when i take this part:

<param name="wmode" value="transparent"> out, it still shows the echo' bit.. think im going to have to try out a new style of clock anyways.. idk but i miss not having time back on my site..

here is the addy in case you have lost where i am am:

http://www.twistedgraffix.com

seems im having an issue with my friends block too.. blame it on i hate to code..

Smoky

Crip

Quote from: Keurigirl on December 29, 2007, 05:55:22 AM
Crip!! Help! I am apparently fecking retarded, because I cannot figure this out. I go into my tp admin panel, and I add the clock code to a new "block" (I'm choosing a right side block, and "scriptbox" as my type, since the only other thing I have is bbc_html and it isn't working there either). Then I uploaded the clock.swf to my website's main directory... is that where I'm going wrong? I feel like an idiot.

Keurigirl,
it really doesn't matter where you upload the file if you just put in the "direct" url))  • http://w w w.Keurigirl.com/clock.swf -- Now the "direct link or w w w.com does need to go in two (2) places in the block code.. do this your Clock will show. :)

Quote from: Smoky on January 02, 2008, 10:33:59 AM
dont feel bad guys.. im having an issue on getting this clock to show up on my theme right now.. Crip.. maybe you could take a peek at it.. it wants to show up (yes i have it in a scriptbox) but i get either the echo part to show, or i get code that shows, and when i take this part:
<param name="wmode" value="transparent"> out, it still shows the echo' bit.. think im going to have to try out a new style of clock anyways.. idk but i miss not having time back on my site..
here is the addy in case you have lost where i am am:
http://www.twistedgraffix.com
seems im having an issue with my friends block too.. blame it on i hate to code..
Smoky

Smoky,
if you like this Clock / Combo and wanna use it on your site just shoot me a PM and I'll stick it on for ya..(you shouldn't be able to see any) text at all from the Script/block/box code but the [Title] only?   :)

• Crip~
I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

phfire