TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 22, 2024, 10:45:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,197
  • Total Topics: 21,221
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 133
  • Total: 133

G6 and sparky33 car thread :)

Started by sparky33, March 01, 2007, 09:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparky33

Just seen the Amber theme on another forum, and it was working with TP, so installed it on mine and it won't work with TP?

IchBin

There are 2 versions of all of Blocs themes. One for SMF and one for SMF+TP. Check the TP themes in the downloads. Make sure you are NOT in the SMF themes download.

sparky33

IchBin

Look in the Blocs TP themes, its there on the 1st page of 3 in his section. Downloads are sorted Alphabetically.

sparky33

G6Cad

Here are some paper to whipe the glasses with.
I cant believe you can miss the Bloc folder in the download section. It's the very first folder you see in the top there.

http://www.tinyportal.net/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=cat597

sparky33

Thankyou, but sarcasm not required, I didn't recognise "bloc" as a folder, just a file.

Right, now I have it, where can I go for support on it?

G6Cad

Open your eyes really WIDE, and take the TIME and look around the forum index, you might be surprised in what you can find with just a simple look.
OR, you can do the fantastic thing of start using the mouse that are attached to your PC and click around, it might be another surprise to you that things will open up like (sesam open).
Somewhere you might even find a forum called Amber  :o
And the next thing on the menue will be the search, but thats a bit complicated i guess, you need to find the button to click on to actually see it.  :coolsmiley:

Now THATS sarcasm my friend.....  ;)

sparky33

Shall I start giving you a lesson in the art of the English language? Shall I start to point out just how grammatically incorrect the majority of your content is? Not to mention the basic punctuation.

G6Cad

If you want to, feel free and go ahead with your lesson, i dont mind if you dont  :D