TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 07:28:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,188
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 183
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 84
  • Total: 84

Need Arcade Help

Started by WSA, November 02, 2005, 04:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WSA

Nokonium

arcade_sql.php is the one that you usually need to run at least twice and then again for luck.

WSA

now it goofed up my forum.  when i try to post something, i get redirected here.

http://www.westernslopeanglers.com/index.php?action=post2 with a white screen that says done.  I refresh and then I get this:

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

My post has been posted but it won't redirect me to where I need to go.

I uninstalled the arcade and deleted it along with all the games but it still does it.

WSA

Jacks with my shoutbox also.

http://www.westernslopeanglers.com/index.php?action=tpmod&id=shout

I added a new account to see if anybody want's to see what is happening.

User = tester
Pass = tester

Xarcell

That's wierd...

Hoped you backed up everything.

The arcade mod is one of those mod's you should always install manually, because it seems to goof every single time. Don't get me wrong, I love teh mod.

Did you also deleted your arcade tables from your database? You should double check and make sure they are gone.

WSA

I am checking my databases and I only have one.  Even when the arcade was installed, there wasn't a new one created.

Xarcell

Ya, you have to run the arcade sql file by go going to it's url location to add teh DB tables.

WSA

Ok, i didn't do that at all.

WSA

Now when I try to go into my admin panel, I get this great message.
Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again.

When I try to log out
Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again.

Xarcell

I had that problem at one time too. I can't remember what I did to fix it. I know there are login problem siwth 1.1 so far. But I think this is related to something else.

I'm not sure if it was arcade related, I think it wa something else. Let me try and install on my test site real quick and see if I have any problems.