TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 09:45:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 112
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 93
  • Total: 93

GFXINDIA.COM HACKED

Started by humanporkrind, August 13, 2006, 10:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IchBin

Quote from: GeofMauser on October 05, 2006, 10:18:57 PM
Quote from: IchBinÃ,â,,¢ on October 05, 2006, 07:58:31 PM
Quote from: GeofMauser on October 05, 2006, 07:41:11 PM
Squery 4.5, this is the Key.

Warning with this script for Query Game Servers.

I asked you if you were running other scripts and you said no?

Then what are you saying Squery for?

I forggot that Squery was in my site IchBin. Last night i was uploading a few folders in my domain, witouh SMF and TP installed, for can see if the hack way was in others points. Then, the hacker delete all my root direcotry again, and the Squey, was one of the folder "test" that i was uploading. Then, inmediatly i was going to search info in web, and instantly the google say a lot of links wiith sSQUERY SECURITY problem.
You should make sure you're email at the Squery site is up to date. They have released serveral fixes for security bugs in that script. They send out emails to everyone when it happens.

GeofMauser

Quote from: IchBinÃ,â,,¢ on October 08, 2006, 06:07:33 PM
Quote from: GeofMauser on October 05, 2006, 10:18:57 PM
Quote from: IchBinÃ,â,,¢ on October 05, 2006, 07:58:31 PM
Quote from: GeofMauser on October 05, 2006, 07:41:11 PM
Squery 4.5, this is the Key.

Warning with this script for Query Game Servers.

I asked you if you were running other scripts and you said no?

Then what are you saying Squery for?

I forggot that Squery was in my site IchBin. Last night i was uploading a few folders in my domain, witouh SMF and TP installed, for can see if the hack way was in others points. Then, the hacker delete all my root direcotry again, and the Squey, was one of the folder "test" that i was uploading. Then, inmediatly i was going to search info in web, and instantly the google say a lot of links wiith sSQUERY SECURITY problem.
You should make sure you're email at the Squery site is up to date. They have released serveral fixes for security bugs in that script. They send out emails to everyone when it happens.

I have not received any email for warnings (specialy for a scrit buged that allow to destroy all data in domains), and my mail is Up for Squery Site. But one thing is secure, never more in my life i will be using this script.  End of the history.

IchBin

Well I don't know why you didn't receive the emails, because I sure did. Maybe your email provider blocked it as spam or something.