TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 09:44:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 112
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 94
  • Total: 94

Firefox -vs- InternetExplorer

Started by brianjw, February 20, 2007, 12:36:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yankeesdude

Shadow

Yes, IE have major problem's but i never have a problem on forum's or site.  But IE just froze up on me and make me restart the computer again.

I am using FireFox the most now.  I like FireFox and seem like it don't have that many problem's..

akulion

i cant believe it FF3 is already in the works, they even released an Alpha release only available to developers and testers currently

From what I read it will be focusing more on 'memory usage' so that firefox runs faster on PC and is less heavy on the CPU

Dont have a clue when it will be released though

RoarinRow

Quote from: Aku on February 20, 2007, 09:09:07 PM
i cant believe it FF3 is already in the works, they even released an Alpha release only available to developers and testers currently

From what I read it will be focusing more on 'memory usage' so that firefox runs faster on PC and is less heavy on the CPU

Dont have a clue when it will be released though

Are you kidding again?  Is this like the SMF 2.0 Released thread   :2funny:

SMF 2.0 RC3
TP 1.0 beta 5-1
Wordpress 3.0

akulion

lol no serious

i heard it from a credible source who heard it from a credible source whose uncle works for a company with a guy who works with the brother of the girl who is married to the son of the guy who lives next door to the firefox president

lol

no serious, its true FF3 is in the works, but far far from release

RoarinRow

Quote from: Aku on February 20, 2007, 09:22:05 PM
lol no serious

i heard it from a credible source who heard it from a credible source whose uncle works for a company with a guy who works with the brother of the girl who is married to the son of the guy who lives next door to the firefox president

lol

sure, next thing you'll tell us is the FF's logo is an 'e' wrapped around a fox picture and below it will read 'Forsaken'    :idiot2:

SMF 2.0 RC3
TP 1.0 beta 5-1
Wordpress 3.0

Nokonium

I'm with eldÊÅ'kaː, Opera 9.1 I've used Opera since Opera 6.

I have it set up EXACTLY as I want it. The buttons I want, in the order I want. Three search boxes, images, web and in page with my most commonly used sites in a personal toolbar under the main toolbar. I also have buttons to open the open tab in IE 7 or FF2, but I only use those for checking how something displays.

akulion

Opera I would have used at one time but I remember they used to have these banner adverts at the top so I said that aint right!

but i guess they removed the banners now, but i aint going back

alan s

Quote from: Aku on February 20, 2007, 09:22:05 PM
lol no serious

lol

Aku's right , FF3 is in the making.........and guess what? im using the alpha version of it now! LOL , Im serious though , It looks the same, It just starts up quicker and ends quicker , and its called "MineField" not Firefox , MineField is the code name for it.