TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 01:24:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 112
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 47
  • Total: 47

My 1st ever theme in the works :D

Started by akulion, January 08, 2007, 10:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akulion

My new themes is in the works  ;D

I am going to call it pirates.

Click here To view

This is my first attempt at making a theme of any sorts at all.

I decided to start with experimentation with the default and its graphics. This theme dosent really have any unique features, its totally based on the Default Core theme, but all the graphics were made by me for it, or in some cases modified.

I hope I can get the main layout finished, then I will experiment with CSS and then finally with adding some bling to this theme before unleashing it upon the world to torment unsuspecting users..muhahaha aarrgghh!

But that should be quite a long time before I actually package it up. Hope u guys like it so far...

aku

stormlrd

akulion

lol thanks Im pretty excited :D

I messed up the mirror tabs and active tabs graphics a bit (they kinda bulge) but ill try and fix them soon :D

PhilH

Good luck with your project Aku.
G6 wants to do a pirate theme for one of her sites. Maybe the two of you can collaborate.

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

G6Cad

It must be a dark theme in my case, (black, dark brown, dark grey )

I posted a screenshot somewhere in Crip board on how Dennis would like it to look, so as close as possible to that image the better :)

akulion

yup sure thing :UP:

I am going to try and offer a few different 'sea worthy backgrounds' including darker ones - as soon as figure out how to incorporate a background changer lol

I changed the menu on the template with a rough 'jagged wooden look' ill be trying customizing blocks next  -  pray it goes well :up:

stormlrd

use the online gif editor at gifworks.com to adjust your background pool water to deep ocean and that will darken it bro.

akulion

well i decided to make the background totally black

Plus I did a slight modification to the display template so that posts have a parchment background.

Im having a hell of a time with board index template since I have never really messed with it before...

I want to change the layout to this:

but i have no clue where to begin - the layout in the board index template is totally calling on the CSS everywhere and I cant make heads or tails of it!

stormlrd

lol what did you do change that to what you wanted? give me the images you want there i throw it together real quick. Just attach them and your stylesheet, your board index