TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 10:02:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,175
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 177
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online

Hide blocks when in arcade

Started by rbh, February 14, 2007, 04:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rbh

Can this be added to the settings menu to hide the blocks when in the arcade? The settings are there for Profile Screen, PM screens, and Memberlist screen so would it be simple to include Arcade here as well?

IchBin

Follow this guide for a how-to if you'd like. Just change search to arcade and it should work.

http://www.tinyportal.net/index.php?topic=13031.msg108852#msg108852

Nokonium

All the current don't show sidebar settings relate to TP functions. As Arcade is an SMF mod it is highly unlikely that there will ever be a don't show sidebar setting for another mod.

I haven't tried the above suggestion and personally I'd like to see an option to don't show sidebar setting for a user defined custom action, if I can pursuade Bloc to do that it may appear in TP 1.0.

rbh

Thanks Ich, I will give it a try. I was actually just coming back to edit my post. Got to thinking about it and it wouldn't make since to add this to TP as there are other popular mods that would be nice to be added like Gallery. I figured it would probably be better to ask about it at the mod makers site rather then asking Bloc to include extra code for mods that people might or might not have.

Thanks again for the link and I will work with that. :up:

rbh

Worked like a charm Ich. Used that method for both the Arcade and Gallery with no problems. :up: THANKS!