TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 10:50:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,175
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 177
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 158
  • Total: 159
  • tino

Tiny Portal missing permissions for users groups

Started by peranbury, January 22, 2009, 07:28:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peranbury

Hello!  ;)

My forum missing permissions for user groups  :'(

Ã,¿ How compose it?   ???

G6Cad

Same plcase as the SMf permissions..

I dont know if you dont have any text, if so, this is what you need to read and follow.

Blank Admin Panel or Text missing?

peranbury

Thanks,

But don't result   :'(

Ã,¿what .php template of the tinyportal contains the permissions?

Please! :)

G6Cad

Can you show a screenshot of what you are trying to say, show us whats missing

peranbury

Only missing tinyportal permissions on global moderator and users permissions template.   :buck2:

Not show screenshot because are very large and simply missing this permissions.

I have other forum, but on this appear correct.   :o

¿I need compose the data base or template?  :uglystupid2: because the language are correct, I have install english, spanish, spanish- utf8, spanish- latin utf8, etc.

ZarPrime

peranbury ,

First of all, please do not post the same question in 2 different boards.  It is very difficult for us to understand what you are trying to say and spreading your questions about the same thing across 2 different topics makes it that much harder.

Secondly, let's start at the beginning so that we may be better able to understand what needs to be done to help you.

Please Read and Reply here to the Posting Guidelines giving us as much information as you can about your Forum, including the url to your site, Mods you have installed, and the Default language of your forum.  Also, any errors you see in your error log would be helpful.

ZarPrime

Tbird

I have similar problem (I think). I just set up new group for a member. Group is a copy of another group with same permissions. Home page is blank for this new group.

URL is http://bmc-clan.net/community/index.php

I have had the same groups for a good few years now. Site has had many modifications from phpbb 2  to nuke platinum then to nuke evolution and finally smf 1.1. for the last 2 years.

The problem could well be a bug due to all the script changes perhaps.  :uglystupid2:

IchBin

If you could Please read the Posting Guidelines and start your own topic, that would be greatly appreciated. On a side note, I'm wondering if you have set the new membergroup to have visible options in all your blocks and categories etc.

Tbird

Quote from: IchBinâ„¢ on April 07, 2009, 08:02:00 PM
If you could Please read the Posting Guidelines and start your own topic, that would be greatly appreciated. On a side note, I'm wondering if you have set the new membergroup to have visible options in all your blocks and categories etc.

Thank's very much worked perfectly. Sorry about using this post but thought that I could kill two birds with one stone.

tbird.