TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 07:36:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,188
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 183
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 75
  • Total: 75

Shoutbox problem with groups color

Started by raid, January 30, 2008, 09:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raid

hi,

I put the condition to show Shoutbox only on forum, and when I go to shout there the group colors are not diplayed.

if I remove the condition to show only on forum and I put on -none- the shout after respects colors but the shouts written with condition only on forum are still without colors. Sorry for my english guys.

How can I correct it?

My configuration:
SMF version:1.1.4
TP version:0.9.8.3
Theme name and version:Dilber Multicolor 1.1
Mods installed:Admin Notepad 1.0, Spoiler Tag 0.3.2, Topic description 1.1, Profile User Action 1.1, AvatarSelect.
SMF 2.0 + TP RC2

raid

I saw that it is not working well, when I enter in a forum section the box disappear, I can see the box only on the forum's main page. I removed the "view condition".

thx
SMF 2.0 + TP RC2

IchBin

Can you show us a link please? What would be good is to make to shoutbox blocks. Enable one in each area to show us the problem. I don't have this problem, so it is probably something to do with a mod or something.

raid

this screenshots are made using a NEW SMF installation SMF1.1.4+TP 0.9.8.3 (without mods) on a WAMP local server
Admin panel settings
Groups colors not displayed
Shoutbox not displayed inside sections

if you want I can create an account on my forum.

thx for your time
SMF 2.0 + TP RC2

IchBin

It doesn't show in the forum because you're in a topic. It only works for action=forum. As for the names not showing color I have no idea at this point.

raid

I am not very able, but if I figure it out I will contact you.

About the conditions I think that should be good to add two conditions more:
"Show only on Homepage"
"Show in whole forum"(sections, subforums etc..)

thx for you work and time  :)
SMF 2.0 + TP RC2

IchBin

For the conditions there are many more in TP 1.0 already. :) I'll see if I can duplicate your problem.

tick

Dont know if you remember it Ich but a long time ago I had the same issue and you looked at my site.   My shoutbox still to this day does not show shoutbox colors.   It just stopped working one day.  If I remember correctly you even did a fresh install of the files and that still did not fix it.   Strange indeed.

IchBin

NOw that you say that, yes I remember. I'm thinking it may be down to a PHP configuation option, but I don't see how...