TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 01:20:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 112
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 45
  • Total: 45

Conflict In The Middle East

Started by parentingdiscussions, July 21, 2006, 12:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerrymo

I spoke too soon. Condi is going over on Sunday. BUT [there's always a but] she is going to Rome to discuss the rebuilding of Lebanon!! More contracts for Haliburton??

akulion

i cant believe they bombed a humanatarian aid package going to the people in palestine today

its barbaric - now the aid agencies are being forced to stay out

Techdomain

That is just the way war goes... people really expect to much. if you are bombing/attacking an area, and civillians get hurt, then that is just the nature of war.
in the end,
smart bombs arent
friendly fire isnt
and the only way to avoid it is not to be there.

parentingdiscussions

Very good topic and everyone has their own outlook on this issue and again that is great! I do think that for some reason unknown to me, I just feel that maybe some people got the wrong idea, I am not worried that the war is going to erupt into a 3rd world war, not just yet anyway, and I am surly not worried about being drafted to go to war, no I just feel that for the better part we are going to see a lot worse then we all have ever seen as time goes by. Someone said, â€Ã...“War is War and there is nothing anyone can do about thatâ€Ã, Well, yes that may be true, but what happens when war breaks out? People die, for no reason, and as long as it doesn’t happen in your part of the world, why should you care?

I totally get that there isn’t a lot we can do about war, it does happen and if the world was a perfect place, I still think that people would disagree with one another, as I said, it is human nature to destroy ourselves, and this goes for every day life. I once was told that in order for people to get along everyone would have to agree on ever issue in life, and that my friends are really impossible. I see so many times where people just get hurt, and they can’t deal with others saying anything about them, or making up stories, and I think and I am not sure on this, but I also feel that for some reason our world is messed up mainly because most of us have no clue about other cultures.

We all come from different walks of life, and some of us come from different cultures, and you cannot judge a person by this. I once told a friend of mine, â€Ã...“You live in another part of the world, your thinking is different then mine, your country is different then mine, and some of your laws are different, but there is one thing we both have in common and that is we are human, and we feel, and think, in the same wayâ€Ã,. So what makes us different from each other? Culture, up bringing, and difference of opinions, we only see what we want to see, and only hear what we want to hear, yet that would mean that we all are on the same page.

Understanding ones culture is how we can begin to make the world a better place, and when it comes to a person’s culture and how they were raised, only then can we really understand why this person is the way that they are. I know that many of you might not agree with me, and might not understand what it is that I am trying to say, but that is me, and I feel this way, and that is why I never look down on anyone. I truly try to understand, but if I don’t know I always ask the question, and that is better the guessing.

I know that the press makes things a lot worse then what they are, and also at the same time all of our governments, will do anything to withhold all the truth. I just cannot agree with anyone that this is a huge plan to wipe out the Middle East because of Oil; there is no logic in that. I mean, if I thought for one moment that was true, I would then see it differently, but on the other hand, I never believe what I hear, I only believe what I see with my own eyes. Right now what I am seeing with my own eyes, is fact, and the fact is that the Middle East is only going to get worse, and it isn’t just because I have heard this, it is just a deep gut feeling that I have, something is about to happen that is going to affect us all, but I just can’t put my finger on it just yet.

I truly hope that some of you were right, there is no need to worry and everything is going to be fine. Maybe if life was like a Hollywood Movie, with a happy ending, then many I could not worry at all, but this is reality, not some made up movie. We are in for the ride of our lives. 

mnichols7

It is so odd that what is happening now is so similar to what I say in my book.Ã,  I thank eeek for reading it and as I said it is not finished.Ã,  Its title is the Second Coming, a title I may change later and I may do rewrites but basically it is how I want it.Ã, 

I am writing in a journal like manner, a middle-aged grandmotherââ,¬â,,¢s perspective on world events and how it relates to her life in rural North Carolina, USA.Ã,  In my book no nation, not even the USA or religion is/will be spared.

I am attempting to point out just how much the three religions are alike, probably more so than any of them will admit. That the three evolved from the same roots as did all of man kind.

We all have one common foe, he works from within our most powerful governments/people/religions and he delights in our turmoil.Ã,  He wrings his hands in glee, for he thinks he is winning, his biggest deception is making the world believe that there is no God no Satan.

Eeek, for you I may change my news source, you have pointed out to me that I am taking a side, which was not my intention.Ã,  So I will invent a non-existence agency for my news.Ã,  My intent is not to turned people off before they read what the out come might be.

Also, to say there is hope, there can be peace but we will never have it this way and Man is unfit to rule himself.Ã,  He was never meant to do so.

eeek

I see what your saying.
There are good people all over the world who just want to get on with things - that'll be most of them.

But good people dont make leaders because to be a leader, in the west especially, you must be driven by power, $$$ and greed.

The governments main aims are power and control - control the pesents ( you and me ) while getting rich..you need cash to keep the power. 

The best form of control is FEAR, this could be anything, fear of god - the church has used this for ever to control the masses - not near as good as it used to be but the vatician is lined with gold :)
Fear of guns -communism - worked/still works and the kremlin is also lined with gold.   

The west doesn’t need such drastic measures as we’ve all been conditioned that the $ÂÃ,£ is god, fear of having less cash works just fine. Fear that if you speak out at work you’ll loose your job, fear that and immigrant will work for less and you’ll be made redundant, fear that you kids are not dressed in the same gear as next doors kids, fear of no oil so the lights will go out fear petrol will rise in price fear of everything that is going to hit you in the pocket. All this fear keeps you under state control...you do your daily robot life, get up, work, come home, eat, sleep, in the few spare hours you have "your leisure time" you pour your hard earned cash back in to the pot, everything costs something, ready for next week. I’ll not go in to the billions of dollars owed to credit card companies â€ââ,¬Å" now your really caught in the circle 

When people want/expect more leisure that’s bad, if you have time to play you have time to think and control is lost â€Ã...“theyâ€Ã, wouldn’t want that.  So prices need to go up so you spend more time at work and have less free time, or at least spend your free time worrying about where your next $ is coming form.  Oil being the price controller, get the oil prices up!  That takes care of the lower class, they can’t even afford to shit now. 

The middle class is harder to control, they have some spare $$, best way to get to them â€ââ,¬Å" threaten their way of life!! A few terrorist attacks, by ex CIA agent Bin Laden, later and they are all behind you.  You just need a war to back it up, so lets create one in the middle east.  Why? They have oil, oil = money, money = power and you wouldn’t want the Arabs having power!!! We [the west] don’t really need the oil yet, but at least they [the arabs] don’t have it, and it keeps oil prices high/poor under control/generates $$ for Haliburton.[US government]

But all is ok in Iraq, Iraq now belongs to Halliburton and its people are being forced/brain washed in to joining the Corporate America lifestyle. Regularly quoted â€Ã...“win the hearts and minds of the peopleâ€Ã,.

There’s a much bigger picture than what you can see on the propaganda machine, this is all well planned.  The timing says it all, new Iraq government is sorted [US puppet installed] its not perfect but the brain washing is working. The good people of Iraq have accepted it and just want to get on with life, they have been promised the earth if they go along â€ââ,¬Å" all supplied by Halliburton .  Less troops are needed in Iraq but there’s no point in shipping them back to the US/UK and paying them for doing nothing.  There’s oil=money=power in Iran but Syria needs to be tamed first!

You watch for â€Ã...“win the hearts and minds of the peopleâ€Ã, â€Ã...“global economyâ€Ã, and the not been mentioned for a while â€Ã...“new world orderâ€Ã,

Quotesomething is about to happen that is going to affect us all
Yes - more control - more camaras - more ID cards - more Internet censorship - more police - more Black helicopters - more innocent people shot 7 times in the head with illegal hollow point bullets. 

mnichols7

The Catholic Church is the most powerful government on this Earth,Ã,  I do not consider it a religion. Too much evil has been done in the name of religion.Ã,  This is not God's world, it is Satan's and he told Christ so in the wilderness and Christ did not deny the fact.

eeek

QuoteEeek, for you I may change my news source, you have pointed out to me that I am taking a side, which was not my intention.

Probably get more truth from a factious news company. The real ones are all in it for what suits them, which is not news!.  I used to watch BBC news but since they broke the David Kelly WMD story things have changed.  The BBC got threatened about loosing its licence fee, Greg Dyke got "pushed" and the news follows government guide lines, its all just fear propaganda now :)

QuoteAlso, to say there is hope, there can be peace but we will never have it this way and Man is unfit to rule himself.  He was never meant to do so.

I'm not a religious person, and God ?? well? dont know about that, but theres nothing wrong with the basic outline - do unto others and the rest of it :)

To me the root of all evil is human GREED !!

parentingdiscussions

Quote from: eeek on July 22, 2006, 11:43:50 AM

When people want/expect more leisure that’s bad, if you have time to play you have time to think and control is lost â€Ã...“theyâ€Ã, wouldn’t want that.  So prices need to go up so you spend more time at work and have less free time, or at least spend your free time worrying about where your next $ is coming form.  Oil being the price controller, get the oil prices up!  That takes care of the lower class, they can’t even afford to shit now. 

The middle class is harder to control, they have some spare $$, best way to get to them â€ââ,¬Å" threaten their way of life!! A few terrorist attacks, by ex CIA agent Bin Laden, later and they are all behind you.  You just need a war to back it up, so lets create one in the middle east.  Why? They have oil, oil = money, money = power and you wouldn’t want the Arabs having power!!! We [the west] don’t really need the oil yet, but at least they [the arabs] don’t have it, and it keeps oil prices high/poor under control/generates $$ for Haliburton.[US government]

Whoa! Now here is a person that is seeing this whole thing for what it is for!!!!!.

I just don’t get it, and is just really ticks me off that people like us have to pay for the high price of gas to support the middle and upper classes. Me? I don’t see myself as any class, I am working and making money at what I do, and it seems that the more I make the more I pay out in bills. Which I might add kind of sucks because I can’t seem to keep my own bank account built up to put away for a rainy day.

Not too long ago a very close friend of mine and his wife came over to my house for a visit, and they had just bought a new house that they share with their 3 children, and both of them work, but don’t have the best of paying jobs, they make enough to just get by, and I mean they just get by. With gas prices being so high as it is, they are really hurting for cash, and one of them were forced to quit their job because it was to far away for them to afford to pay for gas, and this right here is a problem, not just for these people, but for all other people that can’t afford to fill up their gas tank. Not only that, but seeing that our gas prices have gone up, it seems that everything else has gone up, natural gas? What is up with this? How come when gas goes up, natural gas goes up ever higher? And it all comes down to what you said, in a round about way.

Oil is control, and once you can control the people, you get richer, while the lower suffers to make ends meet.

Very good comment!!!

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes