TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 11:38:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,175
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 177
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 129
  • Total: 129

showcase posting guide

Showcase Board Posting Guide

The Showcase Board is for our Members to Showcase their sites that use SMF and TinyPortal.

Any topics for sites that no longer use TinyPortal are subject to deletion at any time, at the discretion of the TP Support Site staff.

tienF.com - Vietnam e-Commerce Community

Started by voovietnam, July 28, 2009, 12:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

voovietnam

GENERAL
Site Name: tienF.com - Vietnam e-Commerce Community - ThÆ°Æ¡ng Mại Ã,,iện Tá»­ - Tin Tức TMÃ,,T
Site URL: http://www.tienf.com/
Site Owner: tienF members
Site Designer: voovietnam
Theme Designer: commerce
Site Genre: News/Portal

INTRODUCTION
tienF is one of the first Vietnam e-Commerce Community which bring members to latest news, events about e-commerce in Vietnam. It's also provide best practices to e-commerce and on e-commerce development professional .

Please lets us know how do you think about www.tienf.com ?
Thank you
www.tienF.com

ZarPrime

So far your site looks pretty good. :up:

I have found that sometimes, too many posts on the Front Page from the News Board can actually overwhelm your users, especially the new ones, and you find them coming to the site just to read whats on the Front Page rather than actually going into the Forum to read anything else that might be new.  Sometimes less content on the Front Page with perhaps a teaser in an upper block to get them to go into the News board to read more is better, but that's just my opinion.

However, with all that being said, the site looks good.

ZarPrime

voovietnam

Thank you very much for your reviews, I think that you're right and now only 5 last articles appear on my home page instead of ten as before.

Thank you very much