TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 05:18:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,178
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 151
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 69
  • Total: 70
  • @rjen

showcase posting guide

Showcase Board Posting Guide

The Showcase Board is for our Members to Showcase their sites that use SMF and TinyPortal.

Any topics for sites that no longer use TinyPortal are subject to deletion at any time, at the discretion of the TP Support Site staff.

docsPT.com

Started by FragaCampos, March 28, 2009, 03:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FragaCampos

It was easier than i thought. A minor issue with the installation of a mod.
Thanks for pointing it out. ;)

ZarPrime

FragaCampos,

Something still isn't quite right because your TP copyright isn't shown on the SMF default theme.  However, it's certainly a lot better than it was. ::)

Something you might want to keep in mind for the future --> Mods for SMF, including TP, should always be installed while your Forum is set to the SMF default core theme.  Only after they are installed and working correctly on the core theme should the edits be done to make them work with your custom theme.  This helps to avoid the kinds of problems that you have experienced recently.

ZarPrime

miwashi

May I know how you stretched the recent topics block at the bottom to span the whole screen? I tried moving mine to the bottom but it stays constrained to the left panel.

FragaCampos

Hello miwashi.

I used this code snippet by Bloc. Then i put it in a php block and added it to the Bottom Panel Blocks area.
I haven't done anything special besides this. I believe the part of the code you can edit to change the width is "width="100%" cellspacing="1".
Hope it helps.

miwashi