TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 02:00:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,188
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 88
  • Total: 88

Error on installation

Started by Wish, December 27, 2006, 09:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wish

I tried installing it on a fresh 1.1.1 and the error accorded after when i used fix. So then i tried doing it on a fresh 1.1 and the SAME error accord. I have no clue why. Please help.

Fatal error: packageinstall() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/wish4me/domains/acidleague.frih.net/public_html/Packages/temp/./tp_install.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/wish4me/domains/acidleague.frih.net/public_html/Sources/Packages.php on line 549

Nokonium

Stick with SMF 1.1 and install TP 0.97, delete what you have in your packages folder, re-download the zip file and try again. Not my area of expertise but it looks like you have the manual install zip file and not the one for use with the package manager.

TP 0.97 zip --> http://www.tinyportal.net/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=item486

Wish

I deleted all of the smf files and the database, remade them and reinstalled it all with 1.1. The did the manual install of TP and ran the manual_tp_install.php script. The script said TP is installed. Then I go onto the forums and nothing shows up. Its as if it wasnt installed. I did this twice in case i messed up the first time.

This is really pissing me off. TP 0.97 smf 1.1rc3 worked great why cant i get this to work now x.x

G6Cad

You probably forgot to copy and paste all the TP code thats needed to the SMF files ?

If you look at the sticky post in this forum you find a zipfile with premade files. They have the code needed in them already.
Download, extract and upload them to your forum and refresh.

Wish

lol i didnt even know you had to. Well since i was on v1.1 and the files were for v1.1.1 i updated to 1.1.1 then overwrote them with the updated to 1.1.1 files. Now it works ^.^ thanks bunches.