TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 01:23:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,178
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 188
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 168
  • Total: 169
  • @rjen

User Block Error

Started by clothahump, February 21, 2011, 03:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clothahump

All articles are now in place and I did have it open for submissions, lo and behold this morning there was a submission according to my user panel, clicked on it but nothing in submissions, clicked on "Uncategorised" and found a blank bbc submission from unknown member.

IchBin

If it doesn't show a user, I don't know what to tell you at this point. Haven't checked that all groups don't have permissions to submit articles?

clothahump

I had the settings so all registered members could submit articles, turned it all off for the time being until I get a fix for the problem.

clothahump

Any chance of a fix for this, I now have another submission that will not go away even after deleting it.

IchBin

Yeah, don't remove an article before you approve or disapprove it's submission. I think that is the cause of that. It happened to me once. I think if you look at the articles table row for that article you can just change the approved column to 0 and save. That should fix it IIRC.

clothahump

Eventually found time to try and sort this problem, I spent most of the night moving files on the server, installed latest SMF and everything else to go with it, loaded the site and there before my eyes is the same problem with nothing to change in the DB, I am on the verge of deleting TP completely, help please.

IchBin

I'm going to release TP1 RC3 tonight or tomorrow, depending on how some things play out with the family. You can give it a try and see if it fixes your issue clothahump.