TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 02:29:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 112
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 56
  • Total: 57
  • @rjen

Countdown ~ T Minus 2 Days, and Counting

Started by zarprime, March 15, 2010, 12:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZarPrime

No, not for that, not for what you were thinking. ;) I'm talking about the TinyPortal Graphics Contest.  There are only 2 days left as it ends on March 17th, 2010.

We've already received quite a few very nice entries but there is still time to get yours in.  The winner of the contest, and the runner-up, will win the right to become a TinyPortal Alpha Tester, and the overall winner will receive a free one year Premium Subscription on BlocWeb.net, Bloc's site for Premium themes.

Show us your Graphics ingenuity by designing the new badges for the TinyPortal Team.  Rad more about it here ~ TinyPortal Graphics Contest

But hurry, the contest ends in two days.  Get excited.

ZarPrime
TinyPortal Team

Swampy

ahh heck you guys will never release beta 5, you all are just love keeping us on edge waiting for tomorrow.  My Momma had a saying, Tomorrow never comes because when it is tomorrow it is today and you still got to wait until tomorrow.

roflmao!!

ZarPrime

:2funny: Yeah, my Mom used that saying as well.  I never figured out what it meant until I got into college. ;D

ZarPrime

ZarPrime

Patience.  Patience is the key.  One day, hopefully soon, this will all be a moot discussion.  In the meantime, I suppose that, since today is the last day of the Graphics Contest, it's as good a time as any to reiterate this.

The winner, and the runner-up, of the Badge Contest, which ends tonight at midnight, will become a a member of the TinyPortal Alpha Tester team. 8) Once they are selected, they will have immediate access to the latest TinyPortal build, even if it hasn't yet been released to the public.  So, bottom line, if you haven't gotten your Badge entries posted here yet, there's no time like the present.  After today, it will be too late. ;)

ZarPrime