TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 11:59:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,178
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 188
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 153
  • Total: 154
  • @rjen

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4

Started by joomlamz, April 05, 2009, 10:47:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joomlamz

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 has a lot to translate
when and who will leave
Because I have done beta 3

ZarPrime

joomlamz,

Once TP beta 4 has been released, a sticky topic will be placed in this board just as was placed for beta 3.  At that time, you and others will be able to do the translations for your own language and upload it for approval so that others of your language can make use of it, just as has been done in the past for previous TP versions.

ZarPrime

joomlamz

Nolt

There are lot of new strings in TP1.0b4?

bbTURK

no there aren't. language file compare mod is useful to see new strings

ZarPrime

There should not be that many changes between beta 3 and beta 4, but again, I haven't looked yet.  As soon as I finish going through messages and get a chance to do it, I'll have a look at the language files.

ZarPrime

Nolt

Yup, I've checked files from beta 3 and 4 with winmerge, and files are almost the same.

G6Cad

Actually there are quite a lot of language strings that have changes AND been removed.

Nolt

Commentary above strings are not changed for ex.
Quote// TPdlmanager
//  SVN Rev67
from TPdlmanager.english.php (file is 100% same as in beta 3 and 4). Same things are in other files located in language dir.

G6Cad

Beta 3 public and beta4 publi holds more changes in them, Several string are both removed compleatly or moved to another file. Several strings have been added and TPHelp.english have changes made for credits etc